BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
My first experience with a toner and i loved it. Ive repurchased this atleast 3 times and i know i will continue to buy it. Its very afforable and I can easily find it at ulta. It leaves my skin feeling extra clean perfect for a fial pass over the face before moisturizer. I do feel it leaves my skin feeling a little more on the drier side but some mositurizer fixes that quickly. I love it and would recommend it to anyone with combo skin.
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I have trouble with keeping my skin clear from acne and this product has definitely helped! I use it morning and night (along with a spot treatment at night) and it has really helped to clear up my skin. I started with the trial size but have since moved to the full size because I love it so much! It is also such a great value because it works extremely well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has trouble skin! Or even if you just want a little extra protection from pimples in the future!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I just recently started using this product with a bunch of the other formula brand skin care products. I love the way this works so far, but I will say that it immediately dries out the skin. I would definitely recommend following this up with a moisturizer after the acid has done its work. I do say that they should not be used on any open sores or cuts as it will burn. The bottle is nice because the product does not leak out if the bottle is tipped over. It has a little bit of a stopper in it which allows the liquid to stay inside, but it will drip out if you drop it.
Kalen S.
Lawrence
I have rosacea on my cheeks but I tend to be oily everywhere else. It's difficult for me to find skincare products that are the right balance of effective and moisturizing. Most toners are way too drying for me and I end up having to use two different ones. Not with this one! I can use it on my whole face (even around my eyes) with no overdrying or burning. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I feel like it could be a little more effective on acne.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
First off, I would like to say I am definitely a supporter of this brand, in general. They are cruelty free, affordable, and great quality! This toner is great on my combination skin and I would recommend to those with combo/oily because it may have too much of a drying effect for dry skin. I noticed a difference in my pores and a kind of evening to my skin tone. Still using the rest of my bottle and would recommend. (:
Kennady M.
South English, IA
I use this brand and cleanser daily. I use this after I use a scrub on my face and before I use my moisturizer. This cleanser smells a tad strong but at the same time has a soft sweet scent to it which is why the smell doesn’t bother me. As far as pores and acne it is incredible! It clears my breakouts over night. It is drying so I do recommend using a moisturizer with it as well!
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
This company and their products not only smell wonderful, but work SO WELL! For the price, the container is rather small, but the bang you get for the buck you spend is amazing! I’m always so happy to sit down and run my facial cleansing regimen with these products! After use, my skin already looks brighter and does a great job of cleaning out the grime!
Therese K.
Bay City, MI
Works really well to clean skin and reduce breakouts but the smell is AWFUL. My husband has asked me to stop using it because it smells so bad. A strong floral, perfume type smell, but in a bad way. Why would a strong fragrance be added to an acne fighting product when usually acne-prone skin is sensitive.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I use this toner twice a week to cleanse my skin and get way down into my pores. It doesn’t dry my skin out, and it doesn’t burn and sting the way other toners have done in the past. I really love the way this makes my skin feel clean without also feeling stripped.
Angelique A.
Formula 10-0-6 SO Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser -- 6.75 fl oz is so affordable and it works. It has been keeping my acne prone skin pretty clean and this doesn't burn my face or make me break out. I definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin and acne prone skin this will be perfect for you
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin and acne. Has this irritated anyone’s skin and has anyone seen results with their acne? Asking before I buy!