BY FORMULA 10.0.6

• I have sensitive skin and acne. Has this irritated anyone...2 Answers
Formula 10-0-6 SO Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser -- 6.75 fl oz
  • "This product has an overpowering, terrible chemical smell...but it WORKS. I can't even bring myself to take a star off for the smell because it works so well! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry me out too badly, though I generally just use it once a day. I had a few pimples, used this stuff , and they were much smaller the next morning, and completely gone by the next day. I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
I actually love this stuff. I use it only on my t zone and not my whole face. I also apply it directly to blemishes and they usually subside within a couple of days when I use this. A couple days may seem like much, but usually it’s the bigger blemishes that take a couple days. I usually only get a couple bad ones, so I don’t know what it does for smaller ones. BUT it really makes my face feel clean. It doesn’t really sting and it smells kinda good too. I would recommend it as a spot treatment and for your oily areas. Just remember to moisturize after because your body will try to makeup for the lost natural oils.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I have trouble with keeping my skin clear from acne and this product has definitely helped! I use it morning and night (along with a spot treatment at night) and it has really helped to clear up my skin. I started with the trial size but have since moved to the full size because I love it so much! It is also such a great value because it works extremely well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has trouble skin! Or even if you just want a little extra protection from pimples in the future!
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
THIS PRODUCT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! You think after washing your face it would be all clean right? WRONG! Throw a little of this on a cotton swab and go at your face and you’ll see how dirty it still is. This takes all that junk and gets it off your face leaving your skin feeling tight and clean! I’m on my third bottle! There is a little of a smell and can burn if you have a cut but besides that this is my best friend ❤️
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
I use the product every morning and night along with different products. I have noticed little bumps slowly diappearing and my acne is drying out. It is a little drying, but as long as you use moisturizer you'll be fine. Worst part is the scent, it is so overpowering. It’s almost like you’re putting rubbing alcohol on your face. It always makes my eyes water when I don't even put it on my eyes. Very effective!
Arianna R.
Like all of Formula 10's line, this product has a nice smell! This one is almost a little too scented in my opinion, to mask the salicylic acid smell. However, it works very well on my acne. The only con is it can be a little drying and I have very oily skin. But if you water it down it's not as bad! I do love this product, but I'm going to try their pre-soaked pads so I don't have to water it down myself.
Sarajane S.
orem, UT
I used this thinking that it would feel refreshing and nice, which it doesn’t. I must have very fragile skin or something because this product burned super bad when I applied it. The smell is also so strong that it feels like it’s burning your nose hairs and your eyeballs. I have to hold my breath when using it. I would not buy again. I do suggest getting the other toners by this brand though! I feel if I had possibly put up with the smell and burn longer, that maybe it would’ve cleared up my skin really nicely though. The burn was probably due to the salicylic acid. If you like the burn because you know it’s working, then this product is for you!
Giavonna F.
Danville, PA
This has been one of my holy-grail skincare products for years! It gets off any excess makeup that’s on my skin after cleansing and I can feel it deeply cleansing my pores (without drying out my skin). I see an instant reduction in pore size after using this product and it keeps my skin looking clear and healthy!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
ᴵ ᴼᴺᴸᵞ ᵁˢᴱ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴼᶜᶜᴬˢᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴬ ᴾᴵᴹᴾᴸᴱ ᴼᴿ ˢᴼᴹᴱᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ. ᴵᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴷˢ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᵂᴱᴸᴸ. ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴺᴸᵞ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᴵ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᶜᴼᴹᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᴵˢ ᴵᵀ ᴰᴿᴵᴱˢ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᴷᴵᴺ ᴼᵁᵀ ˢᴼᴹᴱ, ˢᴼ ᴵ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᴰᴱᶠᴵᴺᴵᵀᴱᴸᵞ ˢᵁᴳᴳᴱˢᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶠᴼᴸᴸᴼᵂ ᵁᴾ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴬ ᴹᴼᴵˢᵀᵁᴿᴵᶻᴱᴿ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
My first experience with a toner and i loved it. Ive repurchased this atleast 3 times and i know i will continue to buy it. Its very afforable and I can easily find it at ulta. It leaves my skin feeling extra clean perfect for a fial pass over the face before moisturizer. I do feel it leaves my skin feeling a little more on the drier side but some mositurizer fixes that quickly. I love it and would recommend it to anyone with combo skin.
Caeley M.
I love this. My face sucks because it’s too oily but also too dry. This stuff is affordable and if you use it at night, it dries out your face enough to wear you don’t wake up dripping in oil, and then you can moisturize as you need. But this isn’t something you should use morning and night if you have sensitive skin because it will dry you out.
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin and acne. Has this irritated anyone’s skin and has anyone seen results with their acne? Asking before I buy!