BY FORMULA 10.0.6

• I have sensitive skin and acne. Has this irritated anyone...3 Answers
Formula 10-0-6 SO Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser -- 6.75 fl oz
  • "This product has an overpowering, terrible chemical smell...but it WORKS. I can't even bring myself to take a star off for the smell because it works so well! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry me out too badly, though I generally just use it once a day. I had a few pimples, used this stuff , and they were much smaller the next morning, and completely gone by the next day. I highly recommend it." in 5 reviews
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I have trouble with keeping my skin clear from acne and this product has definitely helped! I use it morning and night (along with a spot treatment at night) and it has really helped to clear up my skin. I started with the trial size but have since moved to the full size because I love it so much! It is also such a great value because it works extremely well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has trouble skin! Or even if you just want a little extra protection from pimples in the future!
Arianna R.
Like all of Formula 10's line, this product has a nice smell! This one is almost a little too scented in my opinion, to mask the salicylic acid smell. However, it works very well on my acne. The only con is it can be a little drying and I have very oily skin. But if you water it down it's not as bad! I do love this product, but I'm going to try their pre-soaked pads so I don't have to water it down myself.
Annabelle S.
This toner has become my favorite. Every time I use it I can tell it gets deep and cleanses. If you have very sensitive skin this could be a little strong at first. However, it hasn’t irritated my skin and it has really helped clear my acne. I’m definitely repurchasing this product and a few more things from this brand. The prices are so fair and the skin care is great!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
ᴵ ᴼᴺᴸᵞ ᵁˢᴱ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴼᶜᶜᴬˢᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴬ ᴾᴵᴹᴾᴸᴱ ᴼᴿ ˢᴼᴹᴱᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ. ᴵᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴷˢ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᵂᴱᴸᴸ. ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴺᴸᵞ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᴵ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᶜᴼᴹᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᴵˢ ᴵᵀ ᴰᴿᴵᴱˢ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᴷᴵᴺ ᴼᵁᵀ ˢᴼᴹᴱ, ˢᴼ ᴵ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᴰᴱᶠᴵᴺᴵᵀᴱᴸᵞ ˢᵁᴳᴳᴱˢᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ ᶠᴼᴸᴸᴼᵂ ᵁᴾ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴬ ᴹᴼᴵˢᵀᵁᴿᴵᶻᴱᴿ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
My first experience with a toner and i loved it. Ive repurchased this atleast 3 times and i know i will continue to buy it. Its very afforable and I can easily find it at ulta. It leaves my skin feeling extra clean perfect for a fial pass over the face before moisturizer. I do feel it leaves my skin feeling a little more on the drier side but some mositurizer fixes that quickly. I love it and would recommend it to anyone with combo skin.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I just recently started using this product with a bunch of the other formula brand skin care products. I love the way this works so far, but I will say that it immediately dries out the skin. I would definitely recommend following this up with a moisturizer after the acid has done its work. I do say that they should not be used on any open sores or cuts as it will burn. The bottle is nice because the product does not leak out if the bottle is tipped over. It has a little bit of a stopper in it which allows the liquid to stay inside, but it will drip out if you drop it.
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this as a toner but i don’t use it everyday. Probably 3-4x a week because t can be drying but it plays a huge role in keeping my skin clear. When i first purchased i used it daily to help with acne and once my acne was gone i reduces usage.
Lex R.
Hampton, NH
This is by far the best toner I've used in a long time. It helps my acne so much even though I don't have a huge amount of trouble with it and it wasn't even that expensive. I've had a trial size bottle of this and ran out way too fast so I immediately bought a full size and will keep buying it once I run out until I find something better probably. I also like this because I have pretty sensitive skin and this while being strong enough to kill my acne it doesn't burn or irritate my skin at all!
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
I love this toner! It has a cute orange tint/color to it, smells great while applying & after application. It’s not too harsh on my skin & I feel like my skin has been less oily throughout the day when using it. I have also had great results with clearer skin since using this product.
Charlie L.
Bellingham, WA
This product is so nice. I use it in the mornings, and it pretty much wipes away any excess oils I have lingering on my skin. It definitely helps with acne and oily skin. Formula 10-0-6 SO Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser -- 6.75 fl oz
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin and acne. Has this irritated anyone’s skin and has anyone seen results with their acne? Asking before I buy!