BY FORMULA 409

4 piece collection includes so totally clean 2-in 1 cleanser and toner, deep down detox ultra-cleansing mud mask, seriously shine free oil -free moisturizer, and best face forward daily foaming cleanser. For great-looking skin, start here. This kit includes two cleanser-one foaming and one deep-pore cleanser-an ultra-cleansing mud mask and a matte-finish moisturizer. Together, it's everything you need to get clear, healthy skin in no time at all. Expertly formulated with some of natures finest ingredients, Formula 10-0-6 helps beautify your precious skin. see more...

• Which of their products would work best for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Curious... I've tried several of their products, but which is you...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tired their 3 in one scrub??? Of so did you like it???1 Answers
kayla d.
Sharyland
I love these products! Especially their clay face masks. I use them at least once or twice weekly and would highly recommend them. They are at affordable prices too.
Estefany N.
Texas
I bought this because it said pores and mud mask so I could not resist! I like the application and dries fairly quickly. One of those masks that makes it hard to laugh and you will laugh louder because of it. Great mask for a girls spa night. My face feels soft afterwards but I just hate the dry feeling while I wear it. I do not use it as much as other products so I am not sure this has helped my pores but it does make my face feel clean. Give it a try! It is inexpensive and find it at Ulta!
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
I just ordered the PM Perfecter and the Three Times Sublime face mask from Ulta and I LOVE these products! They make my face feel so smooth and nourished and they smell AMAZING. I would recommend these products and I would love to try more of their products in the future. I'm using the task mask 2-3 times weekly to help dry up blackheads and keep my skin clean and the PM Perfecter to rehydrate my skin before bed. I am genuinely happy. Formula 10.0.6 Three Times SublimeFormula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector
Jasmine P.
Marion, IN
This is my all time favorite product for the holiday season. From the deep clean cleanser to the glowing peel off mask this whole collection is amazing. It's super gentle on the skin and makes your face feels so smooth and refreshed! It is perfect to use before getting ready for any holiday event or gathering!
Taylor H.
Eagle River
This was a great face mask, it had a really nice smell to it and left my face felling feeling clean. When it is on your face you do start to feel tingling and it kind of feels like your face is burning. But I have to say it does get rid of acne really well, if you use it twice a week.
Angelica H.
Las Cruces, NM
FYI I have oily skin and have 3 irrited pimples growing i bought the travel pack to see if it would help and the results were amaizing.The Best face forward face wash is a very small travel size but I would recommend using a little at a time because a little goes a long way . That's why I love the face wash I will be buying a bigger bottle. It makes your face sooooo soft ! The keep me clean face wipes are the best too they smell great and make my face feel cleaner then a regular face wipe . The Pores be pure mud mask is better quality then I expected it really gets in your pores you can feel the warmth from it working. Leaves my face so soft and glowing ! Plus smells of berries! The deep pore cleanser is really good for getting all the dirt and left over makeup off too . All in all this brand amazed me and I'll definitely be purchasing more of there products .
Latreese S.
These products are definitely a game changer. The packaging is nice, the bottles don't take up much space and they're easy to travel with. I loved the mud mask specifically because I felt like I could actually feel it tightening. 10/10 would buy again
Chantal I.
I love the passion fruit green tea cleanser. It comes in a clear gel that really breaks down dirt without drying your skin out. I have combination skin so that is a plus. I also use the cucumber toner which is alcohol free. It really gets dirt that has built up off of your skin. It is gentle and alcohol free so my skin feels really moisturizer after using this toner. The last product I use is the grapefruit clay exfoliating mask. It gets hard while really drawing out toxins and dirt deep down in the skin. After 15 minutes of it sitting you your face. Wet fingers and exfoliate. It feels so good and it's a 2-in-1 mask and rids the dead skin. I used their matte moisturizer and that's the only product that I did not like. It's supposed to eliminate oily skin. It really dried my face out. Other than that all of the other products I've used by them are wonderful.

I also use face wipes. Again not harsh with alcohol and great for removing makeup without drying out your skin.
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
I have purchased several of the different Formula 10.0.06 products, and I really like them! My favorite item is their masks. They smell wonderful and make my skin feel soft and smooth. They are gentle enough to use several times a week, which I love. The cleanser is okay. It has a fantastic scent, but I've found it can have a different consistency each time I buy it. Sometimes runny, sometimes thicker. It cleans alright, but I found it works best when followed up with their toner. The toner is great! Helps to clean my skin up and make it feel fresh & clean. Their wipes also work well, and do their job efficiently. I do love that they have travel sizes of their products. They are perfect for taking on a trip! All in all, I would recommend the brand.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
Out of this line of products I have the Seriously Shine Free moisturizer, Deep Down Detox mask, Three Times Sublime mask, Pores Be Pure mask, and the Keep Your Cool mask. I purchased the Three Times Sublime mask and the Mattifying Moisturizer mask and I received the other three as gifts. I have oily, sensitive skin and cystic acne and this stuff is gentle enough to not irritate my skin but strong enough to combat my acne. I will definitely be purchasing more!
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does influenster send free of these to ur home. anyone knows????
Heather P.
Formula 10-0-6 Daily Facial Routine Collection is an awesome skin care system. The products have my skin glowing.... The skin mask really unclogged my pores. The smell makes you feel as if you are at your favorite spa!!!! Luv this slin care system!!!
Liz M.
Curious... I've tried several of their products, but which is your favorite and why?
SaToya M.
Americus, GA
Has anyone tired their 3 in one scrub??? Of so did you like it???
Heather H.
Which of their products would work best for acne prone skin?