HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition Drinks & ShakesHerbalife
Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Pumpkin Spice, 550 g canister

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Pumpkin Spice, 550 g canister

by Herbalife

The new 2015 limited edition Herballife Pumpkin Spice. please note that there is no scoop in the mix because the bottle slightly smaller this year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Pumpkin Spice, 550 g canister!
Festus, MO
Pumpkin spice is a great flavor. Seasonal so you can’t buy it through out the year. As with all Herbalife shakes, it keeps you full and gives you the right amount of protein and vitamins when using as a meal replacement.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This flavor is only available during the holidays (Nov - Jan) so it’s best to stock up. It taste really good just like a pumpkin spice latte but better. I mix with the vanilla protein powder and add a little sprinkle of powder cinnamon for added flavor but It doesnt even need it.
Fitchburg , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is just simple amazing I love it !! It taste like avena ! If you’re Dominican you know how your grandma used to make that thick good avena ! That’s how this taste even better hot ! Love love love it ♥️♥️♥️
Texhoma, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite flavor of these shakes! I don't know if it's just the fact that I love pumpkin everything out that it actually tastes just like your drinking a pumpkin pie! I would definitely recommend this flavor!!
Brooklyn
Love the taste it really works if you’re looking to lose weight you just have to be disciplined.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This seasonal flavor is amazing! If it in stock make sure to get a few canisters. Full meal replacement with vitamins and minerals my body needs.
Redondo Beach, CA
I loved the flavor of this pumpkin spice. It was a nice seasonal mix to my morning shakes. Herbalife has the best variety
Palm Bay, FL
This was super yummy but a little expensive. It does work though will definitely buy again
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loveee this flavor I don’t use it anymore but it taste really great. With the vanilla protein powder
Bronx, NY
When it comes to Herbalife Protein Shake Formula One Nutritional Shake Mix Canister - Wild Berry Flavor is my favorite flavor. It's the fastest & quickest meal for a busy working person . It's light & gives you a feeling of fullness combine with fruits. Used this as my morning breakfast & I'm good to go! Highly recommended for people who are traveling as well as its easy to prepare. You can just have a shaker bottle, add in non fat kilk or yogurt of your choice & there you have it!

Looking for your answer?