Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Pumpkin Spice, 550 g canister

by Herbalife

The new 2015 limited edition Herballife Pumpkin Spice. please note that there is no scoop in the mix because the bottle slightly smaller this year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Pumpkin Spice, 550 g canister!
Texhoma, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite flavor of these shakes! I don't know if it's just the fact that I love pumpkin everything out that it actually tastes just like your drinking a pumpkin pie! I would definitely recommend this flavor!!
Fitchburg , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is just simple amazing I love it !! It taste like avena ! If you’re Dominican you know how your grandma used to make that thick good avena ! That’s how this taste even better hot ! Love love love it ♥️♥️♥️
Brea, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing for my meal replacement! It tastes amazing, is full of high quality nutrients, and keeps me full for hours! Great for weight management or on-the-go people like me!
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite flavor! I dont care if its not fall/winter/Christmas time. I will drink pumpkin spice all year round haha! Yumm!