HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionHerbalife
Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Dutch Chocolate, 550 g canister

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Dutch Chocolate, 550 g canister

by Herbalife

Treat your body to a healthy, balanced meal in no time! Not only are these shakes easy to make, they're also delicious. With up to 20 essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients - and in seven flavors - weight management never tasted so good! Formula 1...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Dutch Chocolate, 550 g canister!
McKenzie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Absolutely love this stuff!! I love how chocolatey it tastes and you can make so many different shakes with it. I like to go on Pinterest and look for recipes to spice it up. I drink this 3-5 times a week and have repurchased 3 times so far
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
At the beginning I liked these milkshakes, I didn't like my husband mornings diet (it doesn't exist🤣), so I decided to drink instead the other sugary food. But it is very expensive so I don't buy it anymore. This flavor was not my favorite.
Merissa  H.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
With the chocolate Herbalife it’s good to make like candy bars with, well taste like candy bars don’t actually put a candy bar in it lol
Krista F.
Scottsdale, AZ
OMG there is a local company - Tasty Nutrition - that uses Herbalife to make protein donuts and protein shakes. I’ve never had this plain with water but have had it mixed and it’s always been smooth (no “gross protein” taste.).
Paige S.
Super good flavor in Herbalife protein! Love to use this to make smoothies and it blends very well! Try it out!
RACHEL G.
WYNNEWOOD, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Herbalife teas! But there shakes are very chalky to me. The amount of flavors they offer is impressive but not very tasty.
Krystal E.
San Antonio , TX
This flavor tastes amazing! And has great nutritional value. Compared to other protein shakes it doesn’t have that traditional protein taste, these taste just like ice cream! I would definitely be buying this again!
Janina  Z.
Ho provato questo prodotto qualche tempo fa ma non sono costante..purtroppo dovrei ricomprarlo per approvare la sua efficacia.
Vanessa I.
El producto es increíble lo uso cada vez que lo necesito lo adoro siempre me salva en las peores situaciones
Iliusi V.
Morelia, Mich. México.
UN excelente suplemento alimenticio, muy practico y si sabes cómo consumirlo, ayuda para bajar, subir o mantener un peso saludable, entre sus muchos otros beneficios.

Looking for your answer?