HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionHerbalife
Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Dulce de Leche, 550 g canister

Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Dulce de Leche, 550 g canister

by Herbalife

Treat your body to a healthy, balanced meal in no time! Not only are these shakes easy to make, they're also delicious. With up to 20 essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients - and in seven flavors - weight management never tasted so good! Formula 1...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Dulce de Leche, 550 g canister!
Anllileisi O.
Ocean City, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The shake of this product is wonderful and helps you to keep you full the whole day and you will feel with vitality. The only thing I don't like about this product is that the price is expensive, but the taste is super good And apart from that it keeps you with a lot of energy which is important, I highly recommend them, even if it's a bit expensive.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
I love these! I get shakes at a local station in my city who make them using Herbalife products. They keep me full without the effects of a full meal and without the calories.
Jasmin  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I love the flavor of these shakes but not if I go based on the correct measurements. The amount of powder to water/milk is off balance which makes it taste chalky. To fix that issue I just add more milk or water or fruits. I use this product to help with my goal to gain some weight and I accomplished it by gaining 15 pounds.
Rhonda O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes horrible. Worst flavor of shake I have ever tried in my life. Does not taste like caramel at all and is far too sweet.

Looking for your answer?