by Herbalife

Herbalife's delicious protein shakes are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are perfect for busy people. Whether you're on the go or just want a nutritious meal, reach for an Herbalife Formula 1 shake to satisfy your hunger and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix Cookies 'N Cream 750g Help Support Metabolism Weight Management, Cellular Growth Repair and Production.!
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the flavor of this shake. I have been using it for about two months. I have a busy schedule during through week and this shake helps me when I need a quick meal. It has also helped me lose some weight and inches.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely enjoy every shake I have! There are so many different flavors you can make, and they all have such good nutritional value. The shakes tastes like ice cream, not your traditional protein shake. I would absolutely buy these shakes again and again.
Yale, OK
Your life will be forever changed with this product. I started on my program 2 years ago. I don't have any regrets. I feel better, am healthier, and this stuff tastes GREAT!
Fitchburg , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of everyone’s favorite flavor !! The best in the marked !!! I love it ! And you can mix it with all of the flavors ♥️♥️😍 which I love you can make it fun and tasty !!
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This flavor mixed with the cafe flavor makes a really good shake. It keeps me full for a long time