Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Cookies 'n Cream, 550 g canister

by Herbalife

Treat your body to a healthy, balanced meal in no time! Not only are these shakes easy to make, they're also delicious. With up to 20 essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients - and in seven flavors - weight management never tasted so good! Formula 1...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix - Cookies 'n Cream, 550 g canister!
Leicester , NC
This is by far the tastiest shake around. I’ve tried so many products and none ever tasted as great as this one. Herbalife has changed my life and I will never use another product.
Getting on Herbalife has been a life changer for me in all seriousness it has made me change my way of life which I have been trying to do for years but didn't have the motivation for. It is so refreshing having a shake in the morning instead of leaving the house on a empty belly,and it fill you up till lunch. It's really great they have skincare products out now aswell and they are amazing I recommend it 100%.