BY NICHOLAS STOLLER

Join the cast of Forgetting Sarah Marshall as they dare to bare all in this Unrated version of the film filled with more laughs, more adventure and way more fun! Peter (Jason Segel) is a struggling musician who finds his world turned upside down when his TV celebrity girlfriend, Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell), dumps him for a tragically hip rock star. It’s the hysterically funny look at how far one man will go to forget a girl – and all the fun he finds along the way!

• IS this movie similar to other Rom-Com movies?4 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kristen Bell movie? 12 Answers
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Unrated)
  • "I'm a fan of stupidly funny movies which is exactly what this is so yes I enjoyed ot and saw it a few times." in 6 reviews
  • "Watch this movie every time it's on ...funny makes you laugh and think a little " in 5 reviews
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Another hilarious movie. This one is definitely not for kids which should be pretty obvious if you're a fan of the casts previous movies. But the story is good and goofy.
Love P.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I could watch this over and over again! so hilarious! Russell Brand is phenomenally weird! Great for entertainment or watching when you have to multitask since it doesn't require your full attention for laughs
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Forgetting Sarah Marshall definitely cemented my love for Jason Segel. Seriously a talented dude. I love the Paul Rudd cameo, too! Such a funny and weirdly touching movie. Definitely do not watch with your parents, unless they're cool with full-frontal dude action.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Hilarious movie. This gets a B from me because it's like a lot of other comedies in this genre- it starts dragging along when the movie should just end! Jason Segal is hilarious, and some of the things that happen aren't too far fetched and could really happen.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It's funny, it's witty, it's fun, I watched it with my parents, friends, and significant other. I won't say it's my favorite movie, though it is one I can watch multiple times. The cast is great, and the chemistry between characters is well done.
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A lot of fun and dirty laughs. Segel knows how to mix heart and reality with raunchiness and the strange and unusual. The cast is fantastic. This is a nice break up film/rom com. So many are full of empty laughs and very typical storylines. While this hits all the notes you expect when it deviates it really shines.
Jenifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
One of my favorites!! This movie never gets old. Each time I see it, I find new things funny in it. And the parts that I already thought funny- still are! Great actors, relatable characters. Jason Segal is incredible.
Taylor E.
I literally watched this movie last night. I laugh so hard every time the whole Dracula Musical scene is on. It is SO incredibly weird but so funny. I think Jason is so talented and I enjoy every movie he works on. If you haven't seen this, go watch it now. But I recommend not with a paren't or grandparent.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was great and funny. Not a movie for the whole family though so keep that in mind. I felt like many people could relate to this movie also because of the break up and the relationships that formed.
Kim L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite movies ever. Kristen Bell is one of my favorite actresses. She plays her character perfectly. You actually dislike her. I love Jason Segel. Anything with him in is always great!
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What's your favorite Kristen Bell movie?
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
IS this movie similar to other Rom-Com movies?