FORFEX BaBylissPRO 44BPK Professional Palm Pro Trimmer - Pink

by BaByliss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FORFEX BaBylissPRO 44BPK Professional Palm Pro Trimmer - Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
These trimmers are pretty good! they give a nice clean line and are very precise. The size is great for me especially because I have smaller hands and it fits nicely. My only negative is that its eats up batteries , you have to change them often to keep it running at high speed.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Dallas
It helped me a lot of times but I'm not sure how to feel about it, i like it but i don't, it's just neutral. It can be better
Monastir
Nullll mch haja behya blkolll baad un joir tbda chaara dhahra mannsahkomch biha wallah essabr w baraaa