BY FOREVER NATURAL

A simple and effective way to treat cellulite. Use nubby side to increase circulation and breakdown deposits; brush side to massage your body and keep it smooth and glowing. Use in or out of shower. Consider the following: can thrive naturally without any pesticide; renews itself in 3 years and requires minimum fertilization; fiber is naturally antibacterial. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Ashley C.
I purchased this product about 2 months ago and I can already tell a difference. It reduced my cellulite a little and it feels soft on my skin. It works just like an exfoliating brush. I would suggest you use some type of cream or oil too but this also helps a bit.
Ashlee H.
Awesome product. Really helps with cellulite and you can tell a difference within a week or so. I use it everyday in the mornings and before bed. It's a sturdy product that you never have to worry about replacing!
Michelle S.
Hixson, TN
I purchased the bamboo brush about 7 months ago. I use it religiously, twice a day in the shower. I'm sure it removes all the dead skin but the. Cellulite is still present. I can say it might be a slight difference, but the verdict is still out on this one.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
I don't know if this brush has really reduced my cellulite at all, but it feels really nice on my skin.
Nassima a.
Very good product. I love anti cellulite rolls, I use them with an anti cellulite oil and it is very pleasant as a massage.
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Benish E.
This sounds good, I hope it works good too. Let's see