Forever Mariah Carey Eau de Parfum Spray Set uploaded by Felecia F.

BY MARIAH CAREY

Glamorous. Radiant. Mesmerizing. An opulent floral, Forever is a sophisticated combination of notes that convey a powerful message of feminine sensuality. Composed of iconic white florals of gardenia and tuberose, radiant lotus blossom and neroli, and mesmerizing white musk and exotic bright woods, Forever reflects a modern image of glamour. True to Mariah Carey, Forever is an harmony of notes reminiscent of classic Hollywood allure, wrapped in warm sensuality for a timeless interpretation of glamour. This gift set includes : Forever Mariah Carey Eau de Parfum, 1.7 fl. oz. Forever Mariah Carey Luminous Body Lotion, 3. see more...

• Este perfume dura aproximadamente quantas horas ? , e co...1 Answers
  • Is it a strong perfume were can i buy it 1 Answers
Kim P.
Love this scent by Mariah Carey. Purchased this for my sister because of the packaging (cute). She wore to a birthday dinner the following day and I made a bee line to Walmart and purchased it for myself. This was a light long lasting scent. It's not overpowering but lingers slightly ...once you leave the room.
Tierra A.
Temple Terr, FL
Love this Mariah Carey perfume! I get it really often for my mom as a gift and she's a really picky perfume person but she loves it! It's not too strong which I like and the bottle is really pretty. I would recommend this product to others.
Mica G.
West Wendover , NV
The smell of this perfume was way way to sweet and I just couldn't wear it after the first use. The bottle is amazing and I loved the look but the smell was just a little much for me.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Im in love with this fragrance!! I wear it all the time. Even after I get all sweaty at work I still smell good; it doesn't turn salty like some other fragrances; I still get complimented from customers after I think its worn off so its gotta be good right
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I am in love with this simple and flirty scent. It was priced great too! I got the gift set and used the whole large bottle already. I just have the small purse size and I love having it with me for busy days on the go. Great classic product!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Absolutely love this bottle. I love this beautiful scent. Received as a gift from my husband. It looks great with my other Mariah Carey perfume colllection. I also have the purse size bottle as well. Perfect perfume :)
Kelly S.
I love this scent! It doesn't linger all day long, but it's very strong for what it does last. It's a beautiful smell, very pleasant. It doesn't compare to any other smells. I would recommend this product.
Hailey S.
Covina, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I can't get enough of the great scent this perfume gives. Mariah Carey's perfumes are my favorite. This is long-lasting which is awesome.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
The package is beautiful; like from the old white and black movies. Fragrance is glamorous: flowery but not overpowering. I get complements when I wear it. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore.
marie  b.
Forney, TX
Best Gift I had ever gotten. I tried it once and now then I was hooked. I buy Forever Mariah Carey perfume every time I run out.
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Is it a strong perfume were can i buy it
Angélica M.
Recife
Este perfume dura aproximadamente quantas horas ? , e como é o cheiro dele ? , Ele é um perfume feminino adocicado ou cítrico? , O cheiro dele é suave ou forte amadeirado?