BY FOREVER GONE #96 in Hair Removal Creams

Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Sivan Forever Gone white diamond edition hair removal system is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Sivan Forever Gone white diamond edition hair removal system, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen b.
Van Nuys, CA
It takes all my hair away. It really works . At first I was scared but not anymore. I love the product.
Destini U.
I love this it's so easy to use and it leaves ur skin feeling great and it is affordable and it not like any other product that do as well as this product does and i would definitely buy again and I recommend for you to buy as well
mo j.
Nashville, TN
haven't use forever gone . so I can't rate it. i would love to try it, were i can rate .
Jacqueline Z.
This product leaves my skin looking really nice and soft which is something I haven't really seen in other brands.
Crystal R.
Excelsior Springs, MO
leaves skin hairless and smooth. No burns or rashes and lasts a long time. Very little needed to do that job done even on "thick" patched
lex f.
Bridgeton, NJ
Works well but battery doesn't last long. Keeps legs silky smooth and bump free.Works well but battery doesn't last long. Keeps legs silky smooth and bump free.Works well but battery doesn't last long. Keeps legs silky smooth and bump free.Works well but battery doesn't last long. Keeps legs silky smooth and bump free.
Gabriela C.
Tachira
this product is good for the ease with which to remove hair, but has a problem with using diamond heads wear out quickly
Deisiele R.
ótimo produto não me causou nenhum tipo de reação alérgica, retirou com facilidade todos os pelos. tenho um cuidado muito grande na hora de comprar o produto e nele encontrei ótimas qualidades e em que pode estar afirmando que eram reais.
gloria c.
es buena la volveria a comprar mas adelante creo q si pero quiero comprar nuesvos producto no deberia ser tan costosa
Andrea G.
Lima
I loved the best completely was the best I've tasted I would love to try leaves much in realida I totally met my expectations