BY FOREVER GONE #97 in Hair Removal Creams

Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Forever Gone by Sivan smooth skin bladeless hair remover set is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Forever Gone by Sivan smooth skin bladeless hair remover set, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
This was an alright product. It did the job but I wasn't satisfied with the results, I would like to find a better product to use but this product isn't so bad...
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I like this one because it leaves my skin soft and it does not hurt when the hair are being removed and u can get cut or nothing it fast and easy
Tyequiece W.
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
Anything removes hair i love it but for real it works for me that is i don't know what it may do for you but for me i love to sooooooooo much.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Well with this product I love that I don't have to worry about getting cut and about razer pumps.. It keeps my skin smooth and it's painless
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
some of these products worked pretty well for me, some have left little rash break outs which is good because i have sensitive skin.
Tania d.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Me encanta porque deja la piel suave y tersa y no irrita la piel es mi preferida me encanta esta marca pero la veet me gusta mas
Concepcion A.
Concepcion A.
Birmingham, AL
It's a painless way to remove hair without going to the spa. I love the way the my skin feels. I like showing out my legs.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Awesome product very useful and you will never know that you had hair their before . Also works so quick and easy to use
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
This is great removes your hair and doesn't come back for awhile, hate to shave and few minutes later your hair is back.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Westbury, NY
I find it to be easy and painless. Pain-free it's very important to me I use it on my legs, thighs. And bikini area.