Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Magalys v.Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Magalys v.

BY FOREVER GONE

Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair removal kit is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair remover, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Really works awesome product very good quality no one can compare with this is the best
ótimo a pele fica bem macia ! Depois do banho para quem tem uma pele extremamente seca eh recomendo!
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This product surely makes sure the hair is gone off your body.I love it so much. I absolutely hate hair. Unless its on my head!
hawa k.
Erie, PA
It's good but I'm not a big fan of it. I still have hair on me after. And I hate that. I like when I used hair removal to not see any hair.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Of all and all I've tried really solves but why do they have such an ugly smell, why? ......
Bleidys B.
m gusta mucho estas depiladoras de cabello o bello, son muy buenas me gustaria seguir usandola
Vivii Q.

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Es un producto muy conocido y quita los bellos muy bie, deja las piernas muy suaves
Genial
Mee encanta tomarme un día a la semana y afeitarmecon Gone Kit☆☆ Me encanta de las recomiendo el triple.
Alejandra G.
Santiago de Cali
Es muy suave con la piel, sobre todo la mía que es a veces tan delicada y suele irritarse pero con forever Gone sivan basic thermo hair, es totalmente diferente, es un excelente kit, total y absolutamente recomendado!