Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Magalys v.Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Magalys v.

BY FOREVER GONE

Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair removal kit is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair remover, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
you have experience with professional laser hair removal, the first zap should feel and smell very familiar. Admittedly, I was a doubter - how could this little machine be as effective as the monster hair removal equipment I've seen at countless esthetic clinics? I'm happy to report that after skeptically using for a few weeks, this little machine is the real deal.
I will say, it does take discipline. The device unfortunately does not come with an actual esthetician, so you're responsible for mapping out your own journey to hairless nirvana, one zap at a time. But you get to do this at the comfort of your own home and save yourself from the awkward conversations on the esthetician's table and for far less money. It's a n
Vivii Q.

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Really works awesome product very good quality no one can compare with this is the best
hawa k.
Erie, PA
It's good but I'm not a big fan of it. I still have hair on me after. And I hate that. I like when I used hair removal to not see any hair.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This product surely makes sure the hair is gone off your body.I love it so much. I absolutely hate hair. Unless its on my head!
Rafaela M.

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs, but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.
Alejandra G.
Santiago de Cali
Es muy suave con la piel, sobre todo la mía que es a veces tan delicada y suele irritarse pero con forever Gone sivan basic thermo hair, es totalmente diferente, es un excelente kit, total y absolutamente recomendado!
Magalys v.
Emilie Q.
Markham
This product removes hair at ease and it is painless. It is portable. This is an excellent option to take with you rather than a shaver or wax strips.
yulieth o.

hello I love so much personal care products also the depilation to let me soft skin ......................