Add a Photo

By FOREVER GONE
#87 in Hair Removal Creams
Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair removal kit is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair remover, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types.
Photos (2)
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Jan. 24, 2017, 5:02 a.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit
Really works awesome product very good quality no one can compare with this is the best
Vivii Q.
Vivii Q.
Oct. 15, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.
hawa k.
hawa k.
Erie, PA
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit
It's good but I'm not a big fan of it. I still have hair on me after. And I hate that. I like when I used hair removal to not see any hair.
Nia H.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit
This product surely makes sure the hair is gone off your body.I love it so much. I absolutely hate hair. Unless its on my head!
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Dec. 9, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs, but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Santiago de Cali
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit
Es muy suave con la piel, sobre todo la mía que es a veces tan delicada y suele irritarse pero con forever Gone sivan basic thermo hair, es totalmente diferente, es un excelente kit, total y absolutamente recomendado!
Magalys v.
Magalys v.
Emilie Q.
Emilie Q.
Markham
This product removes hair at ease and it is painless. It is portable. This is an excellent option to take with you rather than a shaver or wax strips.
yulieth o.
yulieth o.
Sept. 27, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit

hello I love so much personal care products also the depilation to let me soft skin ......................
Morin B.
Morin B.
Israel
Very useful help me stay a woman lol not expensive and very easy to use and not hard to find in stored