Add a Photo

By FOREVER GONE
#94 in Hair Removal Creams
Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair removal kit is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair remover, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types.
Photos (2)
yulieth o.
yulieth o.

hello I love so much personal care products also the depilation to let me soft skin ......................
Morin B.
Morin B.
Israel

Very useful help me stay a woman lol not expensive and very easy to use and not hard to find in stored
ótimo a pele fica bem macia ! Depois do banho para quem tem uma pele extremamente seca eh recomendo!
Bleidys B.
Bleidys B.

m gusta mucho estas depiladoras de cabello o bello, son muy buenas me gustaria seguir usandola
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Miami, Florida

Of all and all I've tried really solves but why do they have such an ugly smell, why? ......
jessica Paola P.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile

Es un producto muy conocido y quita los bellos muy bie, deja las piernas muy suaves
Genial
Tasneem B.
Tasneem B.
Madison, WI

Great great product..easy and fast application great result
Will buy it again for sure
Fatumata W.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Trust me this pruducte is its name.You will enjoy this if when you go to the beach.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Pa

I love this product it works soo good and I just love it so much it works so good!
Vivii Q.
Vivii Q.

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.

Join Now