Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Magalys v.Forever Gone Sivan Basic Thermo Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Magalys v.

BY FOREVER GONE #99 in Hair Removal Creams

Eliminating the need for harsh chemicals or expensive treatments, Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair removal kit is a painless and easy way to effectively way to remove all hair types. Professional quality results at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home, or even while traveling with it's compact and easy to carry size. Each order includes: Sivan Forever Gone basic thermo hair remover, large and small heat transferring tips, soothing serum, large buffer with 4 refill pads, AC adapter and a cleaning brush. Suitable for all skin and body types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabel G.
Montclair, NJ
It came in a timely fashion through prime. I wasn't expecting the pearl ro be pink, but its pretty. Ok I used this on my pubic hair and it did singe the hair but left stubble even after buffering and following instructions. Im african american by the way. However it did do fine on my leg hair, but its finer hair. Its my first use out the thing and ill continue to use it to see reduction on my legs, hopefully. I would advise you use this in a well ventilated area because burnt pubic hair and leg hair don't Smell pretty lol. I think this could be sold a little bit cheaper than what I paid for. This os my honest review and I gave it a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and came with instructions and all the pieces except the lotion.
Vivii Q.

I think this could be sold a little cheaper than what I paid. This operating system my honest opinion and gave me a solid 3/5. It was easy to use and comes with instructions and all parts except the lotion, I recommend to be used in ventilated parts like legs but never in the pubic areas because they have to burn a little.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
If you want to remove your hair and not see it for long time, you need the forever gone sivan basic thermo hair removal kit. It takes your hair away and does not let it appear for so long. Try it out!
hawa k.
Erie, PA
It's good but I'm not a big fan of it. I still have hair on me after. And I hate that. I like when I used hair removal to not see any hair.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This product surely makes sure the hair is gone off your body.I love it so much. I absolutely hate hair. Unless its on my head!
Junita M.
It great for giving you those legs you always wanted. Very effective and will surely give you the results you expect .
yessley m.
Hyattsville, MD
never try this product but i would love too i heard good reviews about it i just home one day ill be able to used
Selena M.
Ducor, CA
Very good to remove unwanted hair it removes straight from the root so it doesn't leave little stubs behind
Ariannis H.
Hazlet, NJ
Es muy suave con la piel, sobre todo la mía que es a veces tan delicada y suele irritarse pero con forever Gone sivan basic thermo hair, es totalmente diferente, es un excelente kit, total y absolutamente recomendado!
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Of all and all I've tried really solves but why do they have such an ugly smell, why? ......