Forever by Alfred Sung Forever Eau De Parfum Spray 4.2 oz

Design House: Alfred Sung Year Introduced: 1995 Fragrance Notes: Crisp, White Flowers, With A Touch Of The Orient. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
If this scent ever goes away I won't know what to do! It has been my go to perfume since I was in 9th grade! I will never grow tired of it. It isn't sold in stores anymore, but I can order online for under $25 and that is a bonus! Great, light scent that will last forever!
Donna J.
Eddy, TX
Forever is a soft long lasting fragrance. It's the softest cleanest aroma without irritating sensitive noses. My absolute favorite. The price is more competitive from online sources.
Vivien A.
London, London
I have always had a bottle of this, since 1996. I love it and use it sparingly because j don't know how easy it is to find now. I can't describe the smell but it's unlike any other perfume I've ever owned or smelled before. I love it. It smells expensive.
Melissa  W.
This has been one of my few go-to must-have fragrances since its launch in 1995. It's much more affordable now, but difficult to locate. Still, it remains one of my favorites and I will continue to buy it when I can find it.
Sabrina P.
REPENTIGNY, QC
I find this to be a wonderful fresh fragrance & always keep it in my perfume line up! For a pleasant scent that never offends anyone!