Kitty O.
El Paso, IL

What kind of shoes from Forever 21 are the best? I need some cute shoes.

Coral F.
Coral F.
5 years ago
Honestly their pumps are amazing!!!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Bedford, IN
5 years ago
I love flats from Forever21 they are always colorful and cute ;)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Virginia Beach, VA
5 years ago
The flats and high highs are the best and super cute
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Toronto , Ontario
5 years ago
I would say their flats are. They are the most comfortable
Celia D.
Celia D.
Tacoma, WA
5 years, 2 months ago
I always stock up on sandals around this time! Great selection under $20!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO
5 years, 2 months ago
I think all their sandals are nice you don;t find their style of sandals at too many other places.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA
5 years, 2 months ago
I love their booties. They have a pair on the site called "Faux Suede Lace-Up Booties" that I just purchased and I love them!