Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Yakima, WA

Hows the clothing quality ?
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
June 28, 2013, 10:25 a.m.
It's not spectacular but as fast as fashions fade I'm okay with it i would rather have lots of clothes and options than few expensive things! Put everything so cute how could you turn it down!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
May 12, 2013, 7:11 p.m.
It depends on the product. I have jeans I bought for $10 two years ago and they're still great. But a lot of the dresses and shirts shrink a lot, and the clothes shrinks in a weird way that makes it just difficult to wear. I like the stuff though, and it's affordable so when it gets messed up you can just replace it :)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 5, 2013, 7:25 p.m.
You get what you pay for! If you take care of your things I'm sure they'll last you a long time.
Yahira T.
Yahira T.
Jan. 31, 2013, 7:31 a.m.
It get the job done! If you take care of your stuff it going to last!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Jan. 8, 2013, 10:28 a.m.
I depends on how well you take care of the clothes. If you wash them all the time they will wear out faster, but if you can skip washes and not be rough in them, they'll last longer
Nely T.
Nely T.
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:10 p.m.
Its not the best, but you get what you paid for
M K.
M K.
Nov. 24, 2012, 10:51 a.m.
I've never had any problems, but my sister always rips the leggings that she buys here, as well as having multiple dress straps breaking over a short period of time.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Nov. 14, 2012, 7:18 p.m.
As she said, it's sort of middle of the road quality. It' not going to fall apart for a while, but it also won't stand up to abuse, last forever, or... you know how some really fancy clothes just feel more luxurious? It is adequate quality, and what I like is that you can really count on that. I've never come across any one piece that was significantly better or worse quality than anything else. You know exactly what you're getting into. (With my usual venue of thrifting, that reliability is just what I look for in a store like this, because if I'm going to spend more, I want to know what I'm spending it on.)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:55 p.m.
Its not the BEST but it's not bad. I haven't had a problem with any of my clothes from here other than the jeans and bras. The jeans and bras are kinda bad quality so I would recommend staying away from those two. Other than that I seem to get good use out of most of the clothes I buy from here. You get what you pay for basically.

Join Now