Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Does any one else hate when they find something so cute, but in the wrong size... and cant find another one anywhere in all the chaos?
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Sept. 28, 2013, 4:25 p.m.
Yes... Which is why I almost never go inside Forever 21. I buy everything online, because the stores are never organized.
Estela R.
Estela R.
Sept. 26, 2013, 2:27 a.m.
Try their online shop they usually have everything they don't at the store ;)
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Sept. 24, 2013, 8:26 p.m.
UGH Yes!!! So depressing lol. Its happened to me a bunch of times
Tata M.
Tata M.
Sept. 24, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
Yes omg all the time its so depressing
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Sept. 23, 2013, 11:46 p.m.
I hate that so much! i have no idea how the girls that work there do go backs seems like theres no actual sections for thing other than jewelry
Ana T.
Ana T.
Sept. 19, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
I hate it, but the most arrg moment is when is on the mannequin and the store wont sell it, you literally see steam come out my ear.s
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Sept. 19, 2013, 2:25 p.m.
This happens to me alllllll the time at Forever 21. I can't friggen stand it!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sept. 19, 2013, 11:35 a.m.
This happens to me every time! Its so annoying finding something I want and I can't find my size! They need to order more of the more common sizes!
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Sept. 19, 2013, 3:13 a.m.
I hate when the one thing you find during your whole shopping trip that just screams your name, is in the wrong size and the only one left. Another thing that I've noticed, is there isn't many "Plus Size" clothing racks in forever 21. Us curvy women deserve to get cute clothes too!
Candace M.
Candace M.
Sept. 15, 2013, 3:01 a.m.
Yes sometimes they only have like one item in one size and everything is unoragnized
Amena R.
Amena R.
Sept. 14, 2013, 6:36 p.m.
I have that problem all the time! I feel like their stores are so big and they have so many different little sections it makes it hard to find what you are looking for. I usually look for things I loved in the store online if they don't have my size in stores.
Katianna M.
Katianna M.
Sept. 13, 2013, 2:27 p.m.
YES!! What I have found helpful though is to approach one of the sales associates & ask about it & if they don't have anymore in the store they can actually check the back stockroom for you if you ask :) Hope this was helpful!

Join Now