Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Does any one else hate when they find something so cute, but in the wrong size... and cant find another one anywhere in all the chaos?

Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes... Which is why I almost never go inside Forever 21. I buy everything online, because the stores are never organized.
Estela R.
Estela R.
4 years, 2 months ago
Try their online shop they usually have everything they don't at the store ;)
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
UGH Yes!!! So depressing lol. Its happened to me a bunch of times
Tata M.
Tata M.
Parsippany, Nj
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes omg all the time its so depressing
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Twin falls , ID
4 years, 2 months ago
I hate that so much! i have no idea how the girls that work there do go backs seems like theres no actual sections for thing other than jewelry
Ana T.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I hate it, but the most arrg moment is when is on the mannequin and the store wont sell it, you literally see steam come out my ear.s
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Clintondale, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
This happens to me alllllll the time at Forever 21. I can't friggen stand it!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
This happens to me every time! Its so annoying finding something I want and I can't find my size! They need to order more of the more common sizes!
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I hate when the one thing you find during your whole shopping trip that just screams your name, is in the wrong size and the only one left. Another thing that I've noticed, is there isn't many "Plus Size" clothing racks in forever 21. Us curvy women deserve to get cute clothes too!
Candace M.
Candace M.
Palmdale, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes sometimes they only have like one item in one size and everything is unoragnized