Emily P.
Reading, PA

Do you think the quality of the products at Forever 21 have declined over the years, as the price of them increased?

Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
Nothing is made like it was before. That runs from appliances to cars with clothing being no exception.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
4 years, 5 months ago
I deffinitely think so. When forever21 first opened, at least in the location by me, they had awesome clothes and awesome deals! Now I feel that the prices have gone way up and frankly, for the quality of the item, sometimes its just not worth it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Oakland, KY
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I think the more people that shop there, the quicker and cheaper they are making their clothing.
Annabelle S.
Annabelle S.
4 years, 5 months ago
Some of the clothing is not as good of a quality as they use to be, but its not horrible either. The shoes are definitely really good quality !
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bensalem, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
Sometimes the tops shrink in the wash
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Magna, UT
4 years, 5 months ago
It probably depends on what you buy
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I haven't had a problem with things falling apart like I have at American Eagle. Probably depends on what you are buying. I know I have seen a few things that were of questionable quality, but I purposely avoid those items.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I can only wear something a few times before it falls apart :/
Angela H.
Angela H.
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I've noticed that the pieces don't last as long and the prices are going up!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I think it depends on the item, but every store has had its prices increase because of the poor economy. I haven't noticed a decline in quality of the items I've bought!