Maria L.
Maria L.

Do you shop online or in store?
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Sept. 10, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
In store. Because I wear bigger sizes I have to try everything on.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Sept. 2, 2013, 8:45 a.m.
As the tailoring for Forever 21 is some times weird, I am not trusting to buy online, as I need to try on the clothing. Some times the clothes are cut right, but most of times not.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Aug. 25, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
Both!! I love the stores, but its also nice to see what the shirt looks like on a model instead of just hanging on a hanger :)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
May 31, 2013, 2:06 p.m.
Online, it's too overwhelming in stores.
Nima L.
Nima L.
May 20, 2013, 9:20 p.m.
I shop online because I don't have to drive an hour to go to the store.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
May 20, 2013, 5:47 p.m.
I shop both '' its nice to shop online cause of the promotional online items only
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
May 8, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
Online does have a way bigger selection because not all retail stores carry exactly the same items, but I will say its always better to be able to try on with Forever 21. The size range is never the same for any 2 I teams. You can be a small in one shirt, and a size Large In the same shirt just a different color. I' love to shop online, but not for forever 21
Seepika C.
Seepika C.
May 2, 2013, 11:57 p.m.
Both. I shop online since the nearest store is about 30 miles away. I like shopping in their stores too as I get to see the looks they have put together.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
May 2, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
I prefer to shop online, because I think it has a wider selection than the store.
Influenster M.
April 29, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
I prefer to shop in store, when I have time. Online can be tricky since their online measurements don't always match the actual item. It's incredibly frustrating to order something based on their measurements, only to have them WAY off.
Angela C.
Angela C.
April 24, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
In stores - since they only have a store credit return policy I really need to see the quality of the item I am buying. Forever21 is not known for quality so I just don't take the chance of buying online from here especially since I have a huge Forever21 store 15 minutes from my house.
Catie G.
Catie G.
April 8, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
DEFINITELY shop online. The stores are ridiculous & I would rather just run in to return something than meander all through the store. No. Thanks.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
March 18, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
I shop online. the stores are too cluttered and crazy
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
March 11, 2013, 5 a.m.
Either or.. If you can't find what you're looking for in the store try online.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Feb. 8, 2013, 7:51 a.m.
Both. Many times I look online, see what I like, and then go try it on in store. Many times the items fit strangely and are often not as they appear in pictures or on the models.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 5, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
Both but online mostly
Jan. 16, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Both. Most of the time I get better deals online.
Jan. 16, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Both. Most of the time I get better deals online.
Ngoc H.
Ngoc H.
Dec. 27, 2012, 4:13 p.m.
Shopping online at the website is much easier to navigate and find things you like. Shopping in the store can be utter chaos because everything is all spread out and doesn't seem to have very good organization.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dec. 26, 2012, 10:08 a.m.
There area soo many things that they have online that aren't offered in store and they usually run out of size smalls really fast Iine in store but I prefer to see and try on things in person.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Nov. 27, 2012, 3:55 p.m.
In store.
Keyonna A.
Keyonna A.
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:49 p.m.
Online because you get a variety.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:53 p.m.
I like shopping online mainly because I love receiving things in the mail and it is easier to find exactly what I want. I also know my size pretty well and I hate trying on clothes.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:51 p.m.
Store! I always like to try my clothes on before buying them
Heather S.
Heather S.
Nov. 8, 2012, 5:15 a.m.
Both, online is my favorite because I get flustered by the mess, but I still do both
Nov. 7, 2012, 6:34 p.m.
Both but store is wayyyy better, because you can always check out and try on the clothes.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Nov. 7, 2012, 10:53 a.m.
I shop both, depends on what I am looking for, shoes I try to buy in store because the sizes run really strange depending on the style.
Haleigh L.
Haleigh L.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:07 a.m.
Online because the closet store is 4 hours away
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Nov. 6, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
Both! Prefer online because less messy and easy to find things.
Diem N.
Diem N.
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:09 p.m.
I like shopping online more because the stores are organized in a rather confusing way and there is just sooooo much stuff! Also, sometimes they don't have my size in stock either. However, shipping charges suck!
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:02 p.m.
Online and in store, but mainly online. Quicker and easier for me and I don't have to deal with the long lines and crazy atmosphere.
Raven B.
Raven B.
Nov. 6, 2012, 12:10 p.m.
In store. A few things run too small/big, and I'd rather not buy something online then have to go to the store anyway to exchange/return it.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Nov. 4, 2012, 7:56 p.m.
In store. It's easier to find things online because the stores are usually disorganized, but the sizing can be off so I prefer to try things on.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nov. 4, 2012, 7:10 p.m.
A bit of both! I prefer in store shopping but you can find so much more online.
Nov. 4, 2012, 7:27 a.m.
In store. The shipping for online is ridiculous for me!
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Nov. 3, 2012, 9:06 p.m.
Online. It saves me the trouble of long lines for the fitting rooms, and they usually have more good stuff online than in store. But I go in every now and then.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Nov. 2, 2012, 7:42 p.m.
In store. almost everything in the store seems to fit me differently.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Nov. 2, 2012, 7:36 p.m.
Mostly in store.
diana m.
diana m.
Nov. 2, 2012, 1:48 p.m.
Shopping online is the best way to go..you cn see all the new arrivals and you never get overwhelmed...like i always do when in the store!
Shayna
Shayna
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:13 p.m.
I feel like online its easier to find things but in the store its better to look at the item in person so i usually go to the store
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:31 p.m.
Store,, better fittingwise
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Oct. 31, 2012, 7:06 p.m.
Mostly in store. That way I can make sure everything fits correctly.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:37 p.m.
Both, but i prefer to go in store to see how things fit and what material it is made out of.
Christee S.
Christee S.
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:23 p.m.
Both because what i cant find in the store i find online
Marlysha M.
Marlysha M.
Oct. 31, 2012, 5:53 p.m.
I usually shop online but I love going into the store to try on things

Join Now