Maria L.
Do you shop online or in store?
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
West Palm Bch, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
In store. Because I wear bigger sizes I have to try everything on.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
As the tailoring for Forever 21 is some times weird, I am not trusting to buy online, as I need to try on the clothing. Some times the clothes are cut right, but most of times not.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Chandler, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
Both!! I love the stores, but its also nice to see what the shirt looks like on a model instead of just hanging on a hanger :)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Virginia Beach, VA
4 years, 5 months ago
Online, it's too overwhelming in stores.
Nima L.
Nima L.
4 years, 6 months ago
I shop online because I don't have to drive an hour to go to the store.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
I shop both '' its nice to shop online cause of the promotional online items only
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
Online does have a way bigger selection because not all retail stores carry exactly the same items, but I will say its always better to be able to try on with Forever 21. The size range is never the same for any 2 I teams. You can be a small in one shirt, and a size Large In the same shirt just a different color. I' love to shop online, but not for forever 21
Seepika C.
Seepika C.
MIDLAND, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
Both. I shop online since the nearest store is about 30 miles away. I like shopping in their stores too as I get to see the looks they have put together.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Camden, MS
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer to shop online, because I think it has a wider selection than the store.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer to shop in store, when I have time. Online can be tricky since their online measurements don't always match the actual item. It's incredibly frustrating to order something based on their measurements, only to have them WAY off.