Forever 21 F21 Luxe Love & Beauty Hair Perfume Spray Vanilla Sugar & Creme Caramel uploaded by Kayla M.

BY FOREVER 21

Unleash your inner siren with this love & beauty luxe hair perfume. Features an intoxicating mixture of sweet citrus blossoms, pink freesia, vanilla sugar and créme caramel. Lightweight.

Buy on Amazon
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Their sprays are pretty nice. They last a while, which is nice. The only down fall, I have to keep spraying it throughout the day because the smell doesn’t last as long as I would like it too. The bottle is nice because it’s easy to put in your purse and always have on you.
Mindi E.
Tyler
It has a nice smell that stays for awhile, but I find myself reapplying after awhile. It's not over powering but I do like to know that I smell good! It's not in a huge bottle so I can fit it in my purse with no problems! It's in a good price range and is worth the price to me!
Becca A.
This has a really good scent and it lasts for a while. I only bought this product once but I would purchase it again in the future. I would recommend this to others. It comes in a nice bottle that is easy to use. It is also easy to store after use. It has a great scent.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I like to use this product a lot. It works really good for my hair. It helps my hair gain lots of volume. It also smells really good. This lasts really long in my hair and thats why i love it. it makes your hair also really nice and soft and it is also affordable.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
While I was shopping for clothes I picked up this body spray just to try it out but it was the worst smell. Was way too strong, and felt sticky on the skin. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this product and this place! Almost anything they sale catches my eye but it's a very effective product, nice scent and the bottle is very attracting to the eye I would definitely repurchase again!
Queen L.
buffalo
I really didn’t try it I would like to but could afford it I heard it has a amazing sense it could last a long time that’s amazing the bottle design is amazing I would like to try it out if I get it ♥️
Bailey F.
Pittsburgh
It is supper nice soft and smooth and I really think u should buy it!! It gives a nice color to yours lips and the scent is AMAZING I bet plenty of guys will be wanting to kiss those lips tonight!!!!!!
Stephanie S.
The fragrances that they have are a good variety and most of them smell great at a great price. Why spend $70 when you can get one that smells just the same or just as good for less than $15.
Courthnie D.
Charlotte, NC
This producti is a good one it’s keeps your hair smelling good all at work and after work and it’s also good when you go clubbing guys love to smell sweet smells in your hair