BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Sianny M.
Siquirres, Limon
Hi, I want you to send me some products. I'm really fascinated and I'd love to try them please.
Ashlynn D.
Duncan
I love the fun color this product gives. It is very shimmery and is a great highlight to use every once in a while. I would not use this on a daily basis because of the color it gives but definitely is a fun change every once in a while.
Gia M.
Chester, CT
My friend let me try this for my unicorn look I was going for. I fell in love. The colors are so nice and it has a great shine when applied. For the price you cannot beat this deal!
Fiona M.
San Antonio, TX
I recently purchased this highlighter on the Forever 21 website. It isn’t easy to apply and wears off very quickly. I still love the colors of this product for the whole they last on your face. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t recommend it!
AryBrazy ..
Chicago
I actually love for this, it’s so cute, not blinding but really cute and “natural “ 😍😍😍
Alexis C.
It could be more pigmented but it does its job. I would buy it again since it’s not expensive. It leaves a shimmer finish and easy to apply
Rebecca P.
I love their rainbow highlighter!!! It's a very subtle way to tell the world I'm gay while still looking fabulous. It's long lasting and the colors really pop. It has a shimmery finish that is just gorgeous. I will keep buying this stuff until the day I die and I recommend it to everyone!!
Lexi M.
Danville
I love how items like these are available in forever 21!! Ive used this products a couple times. The only thing i don’t like about it is, its not as pigmented as i would like it to be.
Samantha R.
Purchased at: Forever 21
Super pretty😍 can be built into a stunning highlighter that everyone will notice. Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter it is a very good product for the price as well.
Alexa S.
Jardines de morelos seccion Islas mz 928 lt 12 Ecatepec
Esto no me agrada! . Es muy suelto y parece que me aventé un puño de gis con diamantina en el rostro . Esta fatal
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?