BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Dennys A.
Houston
Actually I saw this at the store and went for it because I wanted something to wear for pride and this came through with the glow, and bit low on the pigmentation but still it glows to the heavens!!
Alex N.
Henrico, VA
Pretty good it's kind of chalky though. I think it's good for all skin types I have combo skin so it worked pretty well. It's kind of just got sort of shimmery finished, I might recommend this to others but if you don't like colorful highlighters that you might not like this.
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
Very cute and fun makeup item I was glad to add to my collection, I quite enjoyed it although it did not give a Becca type of high skin highlight it was still enjoyable and you can pick which color u like best.
karen s.
Brawley
Is a great product I totally recommend to buy. Actually shines in your skin and doesn't leave your face looking oily or nasty like if your sweating. It includes a great pigmentation and shines like if this product was from an expensive brand it lasts long and doesn't come off.
Emma B.
Fort Worth
This product isn't very pigmented. I think you should go for a different brand. However, it works well with any skin type. It isn't very pigmented. A pro to this product would be that it has a great price. A con is that it is very chalky. I would not recommend this to others.
Irsa E.
Toronto , ON
This highliter is very good it's glowy and on fleek and mostly it is easy to apply and blend with anything, the colour is most like gold peach pearl which is good for summer and it's really nice to put on and I would recommend it to girls who want to have on fleek highlight
This product is really cute i love all the rainbow colors. The colors really pop out they are really cute and glittery i think this would be perfect for someone who is just starting off in makeup
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
First, let me say that I have a slight highlighter obsession. I was anxious to try this because of the rainbow colors, but unfortunately for me, it was not my favorite. The colors fell a little flat and if was not as blinding as I wanted it to be. I would not purchase again.
jordan k.
I really like this product but my highlighter was a little clumpy so I don't use it a lot, buts it's still a nice change from my usual white or champagne highlighter. It's very pigmented so it'll last a long time. It's amazing with cool undertones. I would recommend it.
toria d.
dallas, TX
I really liked using this. I know these colors are super on trend right now, so I wanted to give it a shot using something a bit more on the inexpensive side. You definitely wont be able to tell that its a cheaper product. The colors went on smooth and were very shimmery!
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?