BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Jen G.
Want to be unique then here's a rainbow highlighter that gives your look a new look. It's good for any skin type and color. It gives your face a pigment look that is dreamy and long lasting. That is why I always but and strongly recommend this to any one who wants to do something daringly different.
amie a.
california
This Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter is a mess. I wasn't expecting much about it due to the fact that Forever 21 is more of a clothing store. Pros- It's cheap. The colors are pretty Cons- It's hard to blend. It's also really patchyThe only thing about this highlighter is that It isn't really a "everyday" highlighter you can use because of the color this was made of, but If you are going to a party this color wouldn't be bad to wear. Do I recommend this to anyone? I say no.
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
I LOVE this highlighter, but the colors tend to blend together after using a bit. It has a shimmery finish and the colors pop, but they aren't ridiculous. It's very cool to wear if you're going out or maybe to a concert!
Cassandra W.
Englewood, CO
this product and so amazing and great for any time on the year the product is really pigmented and it has an amazing pearl undertone like reflection and has a really pretty shimmer to it that reflects in the light and i would recommend this product to anyone that loves having nice glowing skin.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
This highlighter reminds me allot of the Wet and wild one that sold out online. My skin is oily but it didn't cause any breakout outs. It works just like the wet and wild brand if I want to compare and I love both.In pictures I look fabulous it is not so exaggerating bright, its just right.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
I love using this highlighter whenever I go out, or whenever I feel like adding a little color to my face! The highlighter pigment is fantastic, I don't have to reapply during the day because the color lasts all day. I've had so many people ask me about where I got my highlighter from and I tell everybody they have to get their hands on some!
Victoria V.
The rainbow highlighter was a big thing so I thought I would try it out. A cheap product but it did have a nice shine to it. It has a light/bright undertone to it. I wish it was a bit more pigmented but I wasn't expecting it to be that great. For the price though it was a good product.
Rebecca P.
I love their rainbow highlighter!!! It's a very subtle way to tell the world I'm gay while still looking fabulous. It's long lasting and the colors really pop. It has a shimmery finish that is just gorgeous. I will keep buying this stuff until the day I die and I recommend it to everyone!!
Nancy G.
Not my cup of tea a little powdery but fun to have for your free lance kit if you want to do avent guard looks. I would say the undertone was a neutral  like goldish?. Forever 21 has good bendable products I do love there makeup. I would not buy it again because I do not use it for a daily but I love their stuff
emma c.
nice highlight! doesn't really do a ton of glowing, unless you use quite a bit but if you only want a subtle highlight this is great. very inexpensive and it's at almost every forever 21 ive been to lately. I would not necessarily recommend it to others, unless you don't want to pay a ton of money for a high end one.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?