BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Makayla C.
MOUNT EDEN
I would not recommend. It's not very pigmented. The blue is really the only color that shows up.  There's nothing that I would really say I liked about this product.
Jackie M.
Chatsworth, GA
The cutest highlighter ever ! It is a lot more noticeable when you're the sun but it is pigmented :)) it can be very long lasting as well and you can see almost ever color :)) I would be buying again
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
I received this gift from my sister who loves to shop at forever 21 and she knows i have an addiction for highlighters and now im addicted I cant wait to go back for more.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
I love the different colors. Makes it fun for parties and Halloween. You can come up with different ways to do your makeup. I love using it and playing around with the colors.
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I was surprised at how pigmented this highlighter was because of the price! It was actually very impressed and I will definitely buy again! I loved the unicorn feel of it and how sparkly it was!
Laysia I.
Lake Elsinore
This highlight kind of fits my skin tone because  my skin tone is in the middle of  light and dark it could have been better if it was a bit darker but it was long lasting
April P.
Oceanside, CA
The rainbow highlighter is nice because it gives you a real glowy look. And you can use any combination of the colors to match your look. A little bit goes a long way.
Avery G.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This highlighter is so much fun and very adorable. This is super pigmented and fun. This is good for any skin type. This will last you all day and leave you with an everlasting glow I definitely recommend this.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
This highlight is super cute mostly because of all the color it makes you blind all your haters ah but anyways I recommend this it's very cute and get it at forever 21
Ari Z.
W Bloomfield, MI
I really lime how this applies. It does not look like a rainbow but still gives the perfect shine! It is shimmering and long lasting with the help of setting powder.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?