BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Dania N.
I don't really like it at all!!!!!!!!!!! It's very sheer and you can't really see it on my skin! It's looks nice and soft but it just doesn't last and and it's definitely Not worth buying for me. Maybe it depends on the skin color i don't know..
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
Was an ok product but just not for me. I personally think it's too shimmery and looks like something a 12 year old girl would wear. I'll stick to my old faithful highlighters and leave this one for the teens 🙂
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
I bought this highlighter because it looked amazing on the outside and using as a highlight is even more fun. I really wish they were bigger compacts. You pay such a reasonable amount for this little compact.
Maura R.
Great highlighter! Gave off lots of shimmer and shine! I loved the multi color affect it had in the areas I was highlighting! The undertones worked perfect with my deep tan skin ton!
jeanette c.
Goldsboro, North Carolina
it does not have the best pigment but it's most definitely good for a creative " look ". my skin tone is light so it reflected well. it was in between sheer and pigmented, easy to apply as well as blend. it is buildable but i would not buy again simply because it's not an everyday use.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I have used f21 highlighters before and actually recommended this to my friend! I love this for festival makeup! It doesn't last as long as my champagne pop but it is a good price! I have repurchased other shades!
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
Super cute unicorn colored like palette! Love the container and feels like quality and who can deny how cuuute it is?! But the pigment in the colors weren't as strong as I had expected. Not everyone likes a strong color so I still recommend!
Miranda💋 R.
Forever 21 compact facial hightligher was sheer and had some pigment but could be made better. I'm not mad about the pricing but, I would like to see it more pigmented and more of a reflection of the light.
Kylea D.
The highlighter is a bit chalky and does not blend the best. It looks really good on if you can blend it. It breaks easily but it is affordable. It does not last very long but it's good for a quick outing
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Surprisingly a really good product to use. I am always iffy about these things at retail stores but it works well even on my oily skin and last throughout the day I would say that this is a shimmering finish and you will definitely have a glow going
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?