BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Riley M.
Very powdery be careful how much you use on your face. It is a very luminous highlighter but it is very colorful and pigmented so if your not into the rainbow I would steer clear of it as you will be able to tell that it is rainbow. I wouldn't buy it again because of the rainbow pigments in it
Michelle S.
Meridian
It's a decent highlighter, not as pigmented as I would have expected but it gives a nice sheer natural glow. The rainbow doesn't show up as I would want it to, but it has a nice shimmery finish which I really like. I would not but this product again.
Taylor D.
This is an affordable version of that "rainbow highlighter" that all of us have heard about.  While this product goes on well and has good staying power, one must know how to properly apply rainbow highlighter for maximum effect.It's no fault of the product if not applied correctly.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Didn't like at all I gave it to my daughter as a make up you. There is no highlight to it no glow. The product is really chalky it felt really chalky on my face. I would not buy it again it kind of Made my face look like I had a bruise in my cheek
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
I feel like the whole rainbow trend was very "kiddish" but I can't lie, I totally bought this just to take selfies and it was pretty cool. It was only like 4 bucks if I remember correctly. Totally cute
Tiffany C.
San Leandro
This highlighter is vey sparkley and pigmented. It’s easy to blend and apply. For people that are oily or have dry skin, it won’t affect your skin, also it is sort of long lasting. I denfinitely recommend this product ( I would buy it again :)).
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
I do enjoy this highlighter very much! The colors look so fun but upon wearing are much more muted! My only complaint is the fallout from the compact is a little more than expected, I worry about the stability of it and expect it to crack any day.
Keira N.
Shelbyville
Great pigment for such a good price! It's sooo cute and the packaging is great too! It's a great highlighter and I wasn't expecting it to be great at all! It's so smooth and easy to blend! Definitely will order again! 10/10 recommend to everyone!
Kate S.
Saint cloud
I decided to safe myself a few bucks and buy this brand instead of splurging on the real one from etsy. Not worth it. Very low pigment and it took me about 10 layers for even a slight show of pigment. Junk!
Olivia C.
I bought this rainbow highlighter after seeing it all over beauty vloggers YouTube channels, just to try it for myself. Kinda for fun. Wasn't too pricey so I didn't mind spending the money. I'm actually obsessed with this highlighter. I don't know if it's because I like all the colors but I am OBSESSED.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?