BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Valeria A.
Las Vegas, Nv
For a clothing company, this works wonderfully, with all these colors it is pigmented. It is very easy to apply and blend even if you are using your fingers. You will be left with a shimmering finish after applying, I would buy this product again if i was running low on highlighter.
Liz M.
This product didn't really disappoint me because I didn't expect much from it since it's from forever 21 it was sheer but buildable but i feel like it would work with both oily and dry skin which is a good thing but had a lot of fallout and didn't last all day I wouldn't buy it again.
Lia S.
Roselle, NJ
Not a fan of having a rainbow on my face, isn't quite hard to pick up all the colors as one which I expect, great pigment overall but could be better. May be my way of applying it but i will definitely buy again for the purpose of the hype and to finally try to get all the colors.
monica m.
Niland, CA
I bought this when I saw someone mention it on social media. I thought it was the cutest thing. But applying it was a different story. I wiped it over my cheeks and the blue color really stood out, making it look like I had bruised cheeks. I still kept it because I use it as eyeshadow sometimes.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
This highlighter reminds me allot of the Wet and wild one that sold out online. My skin is oily but it didn't cause any breakout outs. It works just like the wet and wild brand if I want to compare and I love both.In pictures I look fabulous it is not so exaggerating bright, its just right.
Ogo O.
 If her water was not good for several reasons. The first one being that it was not pigmented enough. I had to put a lot of product on the price for it to show up on my face. And it's not ideal for all types of skin tones. However it was worth the price . It was not too pricey
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
This is a solid pass for me. I found the formula didn't want to go on any brush and felt chalky, and had little payoff in the actual application. It's cute, and I can use it if I layer a stronger highlight over it, but they kind of defeats the purpose. I won't repurchase this.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
It was okay. But definitely a cheaply made product. Not super pigmented.. forever 21 should just stick to clothes. Which are also cheaply made and tear up easily
Rhiannon P.
It's a good dupe to a high end product at a steeper price! It's not my daily go-to because of the color, but it's still pretty. It's got gorgeous pearlescent, almost holographic shimmer - but it can get patchy. I highly recommend for any makeup lover to add to their stash!
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
I wouldn't even give this a star, this is like putting the most ridiculous eye shadows on your face.. You'e not a unicorn, and this product most certainly doesn't do you any justice. There are better alternatives to rainbow highlighter, but for now lets kick this trend to the curb!
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?