BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Piper H.
I think this highlighter is unique...I love that there are multiple colors. It shows up very nicely. It’s noticeable and pigmented. It looks good with any look. It is long lasting, the powder is kind of loose, I don’t have to reapply. It’s great for if you’re trying to avoid spending a lot of money on a nice highlighter.
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
This highlighter is not worth the hype. Unless you would really like a rain snow Highlight. It wasn't for me, but it was still a great buy. The finish is decent, and I would only recommend to those looking to really spice up their look. I feel only some people can really pull it off without looking like a clownz
Cindi L.
I liked the shimmer and the price (5.90). You can actually see the colors on ur cheek bone when the light hits u. Even though it did last me more than 3 hours, it looked great! In the beginning all the colors show up but fade as the time passes by. I wouldnt recommend it for people who r going out to dance.
Bailey D.
Xenia, OH
Loved this product! I like highlighter that actually shows up instead of blending in! It lasted me pretty much all day, but I have combination skin so the results may vary. It's very simple to apply and I recommend others try this product if they're on the look out for some new highlighters to try out!
Gracie L.
Brentwood
It wasn't very pigmented but I still loved it.  It is so cute to look at.  It was very sheer but I did not mind it at all.  It was not very easy to apply nor was it buildable.  It had a pearl undertone which I loved.  I would not recommend it for makeup but for a decoration.
Lina L.
This will not create a rainbow glow on your face but you can use each hue for different parts of your face & they all look pretty good. I use the blues and greens for eyes and the rest for cheeks and highlighting the entire face.
Hannah A.
Nashville , TN
Super cool concept. The colors in this highlighter are gorgeous. What’s missing is the quality, but for Forever 21 makeup, it’s good. I feel like I had to apply a good amount of product to make it show up. I don’t think I’d buy this again, I would save money for something that was higher quality.
Natalie M.
Saint Paul, MN
This was my first time buying a rainbow highlighter, I gotta say it's not what I use everyday and the color wasn't really pigmented or glowingly satisfying, and didn't last long but if you like a little fun in your make up then I recommend this
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
The idea of a rainbow highlighter at first sounds really cool. However, for everyday looks, it might be a bit too much. The colors are vivid and bold and relatively easy to blend. I used this for my makeup for Pride parade for the gay community and it was beautiful! Just for special occasions.
Lakota J.
Cocoa, FL
We've all seen the rainbow highlighter from somewhere by now. This is a pretty good impression of it. It gives a nice rainbow tint to your cheek bones. It lasts for a few hours and sits well on the skin. It looks like it works well with all skin tones. There is some shimmer but not too much. It's overall very pretty
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?