BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Lainie G.
This product gives you the rainbow highlighter trend at an affordable dollar amount.. It is a bit chalky at first but as you break that top layer it is easier to use.
Victoria Q.
Rio Rico
I loveeee this highloghter its super cute packaging is super simple to emphasize the rainbows just wish it appeared more as a rainbow when applied otherwise amazing!
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
This works okay. would repurchase again if I was in a pinch, doesn't really last long and the product tends to come off very easily. Does have a shimmer flat finish.
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
I actually got this highlighter as a birthday presents. I wasn't a big fan of it because I didn't like how you could actually see the rainbow highlight...no for me!
Lizeth G.
Aurora,IL
I’m actually glad I had found this I wore this for pride day in Chicago and it was amazing I have dry skin and oily skin and it didn’t smear it lasted the whole day
Victoria D.
Shelby, NC
The rainbow highlighter is best used when you swirl your brush and mix all the colors together. You will end up with a unique color of highlight but it's not an everyday look.
Jordan K.
Lake Forest
Horrific, actually picked this up because It caught my eye. Doesn't blend out and it's just like putting colored craft sparkles on your face. Will never use again.
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
I had higher expectations tbh, I noticed it wasn't as pigmented & it wasn't very blendable. I used a setting spray to enhance the color but it didn't do very much
Lexi M.
Danville
I love how items like these are available in forever 21!! Ive used this products a couple times. The only thing i don’t like about it is, its not as pigmented as i would like it to be.
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Bastante bueno. Dura mucho en la piel, y los colores son hermosos. Está muy bien pigmentado y lo recomiendo para cualquier tipo de piel. El final es bastante brilloso y muy lindo. Lo uso todo el tiempo.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?