BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Wendy N.
San Diego, CA
I really like this highlighter has many colors. I would say it's good for any type of skin. I apply with my finger, super easy to blend, it does get messy so if you're a person who doesn't like messy makeup this isn't for you.
Elizabeth H.
This highlighter is actually really good and super pretty. The rainbow shows up so it's noticeable but it doesn't look like someone just put stripes of eyeshadows on your cheek. I'd recommend it but the only thing is there's not many casual events u could wear it to.
Mariela M.
It's really worth buying if your looking for something that isn't expensive but works. And this highlight does work. When you put it on it shines really bright although to me I couldn't really see the rainbow color but it glows and is really good so it's worth it .
Kim L.
Hendersonville
I myself have not used this product, but my youngest daughter swears by it.  It is one of her favorites.

very easy to apply, blends right in.  She prefers the pale pink.  It is a long lasting product.
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
I like stuff from Forever 21 that doesn't harm my face I am sensitive to start in beauty products and with this when I don't feel as bad as I would with other products
Shelby S.
Zephyrhills , FL
This highlighter is good for when you want to add a pop of color. Good for all skin types. It is very pigmented and is very good for the price. I would buy again and definitely recommend it.
Esmeralda A.
Anaheim, CA
This highlighter is so cute. I really like the rainbow effect it brings on your cheeks. If your into this kind of stuff I totally recommend it and it's so easy to apply
gianna d.
This was horrible. It made me break out and isn't worth the hype. I don't recommend this at all because it is very cheap and you just can't get makeup from Forever 21.
Lainie G.
This product gives you the rainbow highlighter trend at an affordable dollar amount.. It is a bit chalky at first but as you break that top layer it is easier to use.
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
This works okay. would repurchase again if I was in a pinch, doesn't really last long and the product tends to come off very easily. Does have a shimmer flat finish.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?