BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Cece W.
It had a nice shimmery finish. I didn't like how much product you had to use in order to have coverage. But all in all, I love the shine I got from it. Overall an amazing highlighter.
Highlighter is not pigmented in color. So if you don't mind a sheer color it'll be perfect for you. It's affordable, only 5 or 6 dollars and doesn't make your skin feel greasy at all
Karissa M.
Davenport
This product is very cool and unique! If you love make up this is product you need in your collection. This has little fall out but nothing major. It's also a lot of product for a good price, so very affordable.
Jai L.
Perris, CA
Beating a makeup lover myself I was really skeptical about this , so with that I got it just fit the hell if it . But was I in for a big suprise it was pigmented very shimmering and lasted a good amount of time but apply some settkngvsoay then the highlighter makes it last all day and pop even more
Rebekkah M.
Sullivan, ME
I did not like this highlighter. Very powdery and it reminded me of kids play makeup. I don't recommend this product, there are way better rainbow highlighters at an affordable price.
Karen V.
I was a bit sketchy with this highlight mainly because some of their products aren't so good, but I decided to try them out anyways! With a bit of setting spray, it really does pop!
Morgan F.
Anderson, SC
I swatches this in store because it caught my eye! It's beautiful and so unique. The color pay off is so true to color and it's very pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone who is a makeup lover like I am!
Tristan B.
Love this product! Great quality for the price. I will defiantly be purchasing this product again. The pigment is amazing. It has such a sheer rainbow look. It should last me a long while too! Love forever 21!
Skyler R.
I had heard a lot of great things and hype about this highlighter. One, it's adorable. I think it could be used on any skin type. It's kind of sheer but for the price it's awesome and lasts a really long time.
Spooky J.
This is so pretty, but expensive. I would love to receive more again to review, i have used this in plays and in normal everyday life. It is very nice and I enjoy using this brand.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?