BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Iris G.
For being a forever 21 brand this highlighter was pretty good n I love the glowy effect it leaves and it is so easy to apply, just the right amount of shimmer and all the right undertones
Kaylla W.
The price on this highlighter is good compared to other highlighters. I felt as though it was a bit loosely packed and didn't give as much as a glow as other products would. It's not very shimmery and rainbow as you would expect from such pretty packaging.
Debbie M.
Deltona, FL
This was an impulse buy for my daughter. Its so cute and she uses it a lot. She does make sure she blends it really well as she doesn't want to walk around with a rainbow on her cheeks!
Jessica O.
i love the so so so much. it gives me the #unicornhighlight i've been wanting for so long. it's just well AWESOME i really recommend this product for all you unicorn lovers out there!🦄💛
Allison K.
This highlighter gave this sheen colorful glow to my cheekbones! The formula is so creamy and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to play around with highlighters!
Amber G.
Waterbury
We have been seeing this rainbow highlighter all over the enternet and it's amazing I have tried both cheap and exspensive of this kind of highlight and their the Same qauity and death
Mahreen M.
Warren, MI
For the price I guess you'll be getting a good deal but it just didn't work for my skin. It was too ashy and didn't blend out the best. I definelty have better drugstore price highlighters.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Forever 21 keeps up with all the crazy trends and they nailed this one. I have oily skin and it didn't effect the product. I have a pinky undertone and the colors on top of it looked awesome. I'm highlighter crazy!
Gianna A.
I really like this product because it has a very shimmery look and is quite pigmented. It is very shimmery with bright undertones and I think it's good for all skin types. I recommend this product to other people.
maddie l.
Bloomington
The color of this product really makes my skin sparkle! Its so pigmented I love it! Its good for any skin type really! It's very shimmery and has a nice finish! I would buy this again!
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?