BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
I thought at first it wouldn't be as pigmented, however when I got it, I was surprised. You just have to use the colors that work for general skin tones.

Yes, I recommended this product to others.
Akrita L.
LOVE that forever 21 incorporates LGBT into not only clothing but makeup as well. This highlighter always gets attention. It's not very pigmented, which is good because if it was pigmented all the colors would be too overwhelming on the skin. Affordable and great quality.
Maui B.
Albany, GA
If was just okay! Not necessarily something that is for a woman of my age, skin type and complexion. It made my dry skin flacky looking but it was pigmented. However, my daughter and niece love it!
Desiree M.
Pasadena
This Is a really cute and fun highlighter. It's great if you're looking for an inexpensive different highlighter. The colors are very pigmented and it looks really good on the skin for being so cheap. Would definitely recommend it
Diamond M.
I love this product. I bought it to use on my cousin since she's super pale. The pigment is awesome and showed up good on her face. It comes out rainbowy just like it's shown and it's easy to use.
ashley r.
I have used it and the first one I got was bad it was no shimmer at all it was opaque I would say but then I went back and rebought it and it was alot better which is weird but I would reccomend it
Holli C.
Corsicana
It was a good product for the price. My daughter ended up stealing it from me so I ended up getting two. It's not something I wear everyday but I love putting it on when I'm at the pool or beach.
Ari H.
A bit gimmicky, but the colors give a light highlight, elegant highlight. Personally it was too light on my skintone, but on a lighter person, it would fit like a dream as it is very affordable!
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
It's a great dupe for the rainbow highlight craze. I didn't really love the rainbow effect on my cheek because it looks very separated, but I get the appeal. It photographs nicely, I must say!
Drake D.
Greenville, SC
It's pretty and smooth. Lightweight, not uncomfortable. Did notice a little itchiness after wearing for a longer period of time. Not for everyday wear. More for an event or a special night out.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?