BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Ashley S.
Hendersonville
Ok this is so fun! I would have to say I would not wear on a daily but I would wear for a fun festival or concert, colors are very pigmented and fun I would telll people about it but probably won't buy again.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This is a really cute product I just don't like how some colors are just stuck in the corner but it's a good colors and it's for oily skin it looks way too dry on combination skin and no I would not buy it again
Sara K.
Texarkana, AR
I bought this product for my best friend and. She is in love. It applies smoothly and is really pigmented. My best friend told me to buy one for myself and I definitely am going to the store to do so tomorrow.
Lexi L.
Longdale
Oh my goodness, I love this so much! It is such a fun, outgoing highlighter that I use when I go out on the town with friends! Oily skin seems to work better with it, which my skin is oily. I highly recommend!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
This highlighter is super cute. Such a glow ✨ I was shocked when I first tested it out because I thought it was not going to work because of how affordable it was but the glow is yess ✨ I really love This product
Tayler G.
Winston Salem, NC
This highlighter was rather inexpensive and worked well for my combination skin. However, it does not work well on dark skins honestly, it make for someone beige and lighter. I won't buy this product again.
Limzay S.
Fort pierce
It's okay not really good highlight it's kinda hard to blend with the foundation on your face. Doesn't leave a shimmering flat finish the highlight comes off really fast. I would not recommend it to others.
Madisen T.
Barrington
While this product was on the affordable side, it was not really worth its cost. It didn’t contain much pigment and turned into glitter when you try to blend it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Myah J.
You got to love highlighters!! I'm obsessed with this product!! You can really see the rainbow on your cheek! It's super shimmery tho just so you know. It might take a couple applications but it does build.
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
This highlighter rules so much! I love that it shows up on my super pale skin and reflects in the sun just right! I feel like a magical mermaid or unicorn when I wear it. Super lightweight and has a perfect glow!
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?