BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
For ever 21 compact highlighter is a must buy. It's so beautiful when applied. So easy to use. With a brush or beauty blender what ever you want you'll be able to use it & look great. I totally recommended you get your self one
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product looks cute and super fun, however, it is not as cute on the face as it is in the packaging. It is messy, flakey, and just bad quality. It is very sheer and hard to apply. It also exaggerates my pores like no other.
Jessica L.
Sanford, FL
I saw this and grabbed it just for fun. I'm not a huge rainbow highlight type of girl but wanted to try. The pigmentation wasn't great and was a little chalky. I have oily skin and it did ok. But I won't buy it again......
Xiomara B.
bellflower , CA
This product is awful! There was no pigment, but still felt very powdery. It works best as an eyeshadow rather than a highlighter for the cheeks. Tip: wet your brush or use a finger to apply this as an eyeshadow!
Ashley R.
Best facial highlighter ever!!! The colors are bright and well pigmented!!! It's not like any other I have ever used and is great for all skin types!!! I love the shimmer to it and I will definitely be buying this again!!!
ashley e.
im sorry but forever 21's makeup line is such a joke. omg it is so bad. i tried to give it a chance since it is really affordable but no. this product is so patchy and chalky nothing will fix it. save your money on this one
Jordyn F.
Scottsdale
I gave this product as a gift and I thought it was adorable! It was a well worth it gift to give to someone! It lasted up to three months. It was extremely pigmented ad it gave a beautiful glow. I would recommend to anyone
Abby T.
Exton
This highlights my face so well I look like a gosh darn unicorn. It is so so so easy to apply. It has a lot of pigment but not to much. It works for basically anyone. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nichole S.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product!! Its absolutely amazing it goves me that over the top glow that i love! I totally recommend thos if you want to stay glowing all day and night!
Miss M.
I tried this product because it was a fun color but overall that was the best thing about it. It is probably good for makeup beginners or for someone who doesn't expect a lot of highlight payout but for me it wasn't my favorite.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?