BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Emily S.
Brandon
This highlighter highlighted my life it was so good it's one of the best times and I will definitely recommend it later and I can say that I will definitely be using this I later again shimmer finish of course no flat finish at all  again I would definitely buy here again
Allie D.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I tried this product for a special occasion however the pigment of the highlighter was extremely disappointing. I have normal to dry skin that is slightly sensitive as well. I realized that the product did not flatter the look I was going for.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I decided to take a chance and try this from Forever 21, and it solidified my low expectations. I felt this product was super hard to blend out and left me looking slightly clownish. I'd stick to there clothes and purchase cosmetics elsewhere.
Jennifer G.
Cicero
The highlighter is a perfect shine on your skin. It doesn't look patchy at all. It's verrrry pigmentedd. It's honestly good on any skin type. I have dry and my sister has oily, and it looked great. I would definitely recommend this product...
Christi N.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is the ultimate unicorn dream makeup! It goes on so shimmery and light. The colors of the rainbow show all on your cheeks and wherever the highlighter is place. AVery affordable and very shimmery. I would definitely buy again!!!!!!!!!!
aud I.
Waterford
This is a decent highlighter, it could be better though, it's somewhat pigmented I mean it could be better. It was decent for my skin that's combination. It doesn't last long, I would say if you want a highlighter that Is meh then go for it
Aniya S.
This highlighter is super cute and convenient . It gives a shimmery finish and a nice glow. It works well with darker skin and it's very easy to apply and blend with the right type of brush. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Susan R.
Chattanooga
I love love this highlighter. The colors remind me of a unicorn, and leaves my face looking magical. Pros it goes on sheer. Cons it might be to magical for some, but I loved it left my skin soft and glowing. I will always keep this in stock.
Keili A.
Randleman
Love the colors there awesome,I usually use this for my highlight,n yes for my skin it lasts for a very long time,wat I don't like about it is that i feel
Like the product disappears after puttin on the application n having it on for awhile
Tamsyn C.
Elk Grove
It's really not that great of a product. There isn't that much sparkle it and it goes on super thin. You have to use a lot just to get it to show up. It comes off really easy doesn't last long at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?