BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Now Ik this is f21 we're talking about and not a high end makeup store but this product really is a waste of your $10. It's shimmery and poorly pigmented. You literally have to rub it directly from the container for a good 5 mins to see any difference. Do not recommend at all
Anna O.
Alicante
Forever 21 compact facial highlighter is amazing! It glows in you skin. The packaging is lovely, the colours of the highlighter making a rainbow are very sweet. It has quite a good pigmentation and shines a lot in your skin. Personally I prefer shinier highlighters.
Valeria H.
This is a really good produt. It is a rainbow highlight, and I think it works really good. I know this is not a makeup store, but it has some thingsd taht are really good even though they are not specialized on makeup. It has an excelent price!! I loved it.
Julia G.
shawinigan, QC
will look like unicorn.So much color and they popin out. The pigmentation is pretty good. Its a good quality price. I totally recommand it for a hilight very shiny. its a good product to have in his everyday routine . love it and I will buy it more in future
alicia b.
Lovely highlighter, the colours are a little crazy for me but it's good to have a little colour in your life sometimes. It's easy to apply and blend with a brush or finger. It lasts for a while but you have to add setting spray (which I always do anyway)
indi s.
overall it is a really good product but I definitely think that is over talked about by social media and social media influencers.IT is shimmery and pigmented. But i do have to say that it could have been packaged in a bigger package with more product?
Sarah T.
This highlighter is INSANE! Used for a festival this year and the pictures were amazing, the how lasted ALL DAY! And the packaging and product alone look perfect on my vanity! I do not have a Forever 21 near me, so whenever I go to Birmingham I always stock up on any new products they have and when I found this, It honestly made my shopping trip! LOVE!
Allyne S.
Sylvan Lake
The glow would just fade as soon as applied to the face, there was no pigmentation. It left an unappealing oily finish afterwards. The product would show after applying layers upon layers yet the rainbow could not be seen and it was still not appealing.
Sophie H.
Brisbane
The rainbow highlight wasn't pigmented it was chalky feeling the product had peach under tones and a pale pink undertone the product isn't good for dry skin because of chalkyness hard to apply needed lots of layers I wouldn't recommend to other
Oliviafisher O.
Sundsvall
Realy easy to reply to Your face and a LOT of different colors in one pack. Shimmery is one of My persanol favorites, i Love that it has a goldish underton (makes you look younger). Without settingspray it laster a full day and 2 hours of Dancing!
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?