BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I don't even know where to start because there was nothing good about this highlighter. It is extremely glittery and patchy. It looks like chunks of glitter on your face that will fall off after a few hours and spread throughout your face. Not a good product
Aastha M.
Little Rock , AR
 Product is actually great. It has a great pigmentation for the price this product came in.  And then you put this product on it feels great. And this product is long-lasting. And I think this product is kind of undertone  but still I would buy it again.
Meagan C.
Beaver Dam
It's definitely something unique, and at a more affordable price than most rainbow highlighters. The pigment could be better but the rainbow still shows up on your cheeks! I would recommend trying it out before buying a more expensive rainbow highlighter.
Cecilia G.
The high tee is very nice it goes well on the skin. I love using this when going for a bold look . You may have to add a couple coats but other that that I love it last for hours on skin. Blending is very easy with this product. I would recommend to others!
Kristina M.
I love forever 21's cute clothes, however this brand should not sell any type of makeup. This highlighter looks cute but it does not apply well and it super chalky. I would not buy this product again or recommend any forever 21 makeup products to anybody.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Way too sparkly no color what so ever did not like how there was so much fall out. Ironically after a few minutes of having it on my skin got slightly irritated was not pleased at all to see that reaction. The colors do not come off pigmented even the slightest all comes out the same shade of glitter.
Jenna S.
Cute!! I've been looking for a rainbow highlighter forever and ever! The pigmentation is great and can be used on all skin types!! The undertones are gold and this is so easy to blend!! Perfect for that extra pop! I would buy again and again and again!
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
Highlighter is one of my favorite makeup products. In my opinion, it completes the whole look! This product is good for all skin types and leaves a shiny glow all day long. This highlighter is very pigmented and I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Yailin R.
Stockton, CA
Does good highlighting but I feel like it could be better, you can't really see the colors on my face, I don't know if it's due to my skin tone, maybe it would work better for a lighter person, I would probably recommend to more if you had lighter skin.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
Pretty neat looking product and it is very appealing to look at. Although, there is a lot of fallout when applying it looks okay on but is for the younger generation. I am 30 years old and I am not sure that I would wear this type of thing out and about but each to their own and it is very pretty!
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?