BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Ridaa Z.
This highlighter is bomb when it blended to your skin and provides a shimmery look and gives a glow to your face and vey long lasting . it is also affordable but yet needed a serum to be applied to the place of applying the highlighter before blending the highlighter over it as it gives a more shiny look to it .
Emily B.
Warrington
The "unicorn" highlighter as everybody calls it, from forever 21 is outstanding. Gives off an amazing shimmer to the cheek and you wouldn't think it was sold as such a low price. Easy to apply and very eye catching. Would definitely reccomend to any make up lover.
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
The presentation of this illuminator is beautiful, I love the colors, it is very good and leaves your face glowing, is not heavy or leaves patches, it is worth if you are looking for a good, nice and cheap illuminator. Its price is acceptable, I recommend it!
Erin K.
I found this highlighter was very pigmented but it didn't last very long on my face, I wouldn't recommend this to people with oily skin and I found it very hard to blend, I wouldn't buy this product again, but I have found other make up from forever 21 better
Grace K.
This looks so pretty brand new. The rainbow looks so magical. When I put it on it was a little shimmery but not as opaque as i thought it would be and the colours blended a lot. It was pretty easy to apply though. I can reccomend it to girls in middle school.
Rishu D.
Chandigarh
this is a product for the ones who are crazy for highlighters. but i like the golden and pink shines more on my cheeks then the rainbow falling over. but yes anyone can wear it suits all skin types. also uh can use it in some big functions like concerts .
Inna C.
In the case of "you get what you pay for" this is the perfect example. It gives off such a powdery finished look, making you look super cakey.. and for something that's suppose to enhance the area it makes it look gross. I would not purchase this item ever again.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
Pigmentation was not that great with this highlighter and if you aren't careful, the colours will mix and basically end up making your face look dirty. This is a pretty affordable item, so if you don't have high hopes then it is just fine, give it a try.
Roseshaly V.
CAROLINA
This highlighter is too cute for sell it. I buy it in the forever 21 located in my country. When I use it, I combinate the colors with a eye makeup colorfully. Is very pigmented and for that reason I love it. Is the first highlighter that I start to use.
Yelitza R.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno porque da buen efecto de iluminación, no es costoso, es liviano, fácil de usar, si me parece que pigmenta bien pero la combinación de los colores no me gustó mucho, pienso que debe ser por mi color de piel. Pero en general es buen producto.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?