BY FOREVER 21

A clear compact facial highlighter featuring varying shades.

Forever 21 Compact Facial Highlighter
  • "i bought it as gift for my bestie,but of course she let me try and we made makeup together.i can say that result depends on skin type!my skin is kinda dry so this thing does not look smooth on my face,i could see like little particles and texture,but it looked good on my besties face!so for people with dry skin i do not recommend it" in 100 reviews
  • "super nice , for those who love unicorn and make up will definitely love this , very easy to apply and blend , suit for fair skin tone more " in 7 reviews
Paige N.
Hilliard
This highlighter is so pretty I usually don't go for the more colorful looks but whenever i just want to have fun with your makeup I usually like to use this and it's pretty pigmented for the price of it I would definitely buy it again I love this product
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Okay the rainbow unicorn obsession is real! I love this rainbow highlight! It's long lasting on my cheeks when I use a setting spray and it works perfect with my combination skin type. You can really see the highlight of all the colors when you apply it just right!
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
Forever 21 needs to stick to clothing. Makeup is definitely not their forte. This highlighter looked like a neon pink on my fair, cool skin. It has a shimmery finish, but who wants to bring attention to such a terrible product? I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Alondra P.
Puerto Rico ✈️ VA
I feel like buying makeup from clothing retailers such as Forever 21 is a no-no, and this product proves my theory. The makeup is just bad quality. Also, the whole unicorn rainbow color theme is not very practical unless you are doing a costume or an editorial look.
jazemine p.
Clovis
I actually really like this highlight i like to mix it all together  on a brush the color is soo beautiful  i am really into this highlighter  i feel it is pigmented and very easy to blend  i love the way it looks on my skin tone and i would recommend this to others 😊
Courtney M.
I really don't like much of Forever 21's makeup products. Like they're trying but... not good quality. This rainbow highlighter is not a highlighter. It has some sparkles but if you put this on your cheekbone you'll just like you smeared eyeshadows on your face
Yasmin Z.
Greenfield , CA
I don't really get make up from forever 21 but my sister once bought me this highlighter and I don't know I really didn't like it that much it didn't look good, so that's why I don't really buy make up from there I just buy some clothes there rather than make up.
Stephanie O.
I loved it . It's so cute and fun ! It's pretty pigmented . As well as affordable . I love that it's in your local stores so it's pretty much available while shopping at a store . The rainbow colors are beautiful . Great to use for raves or other fun activities !
Yessica G.
Waco, TX
It's cute. I got it because the cashier was taking too long and it caught my eye. I had seen the original online but it was there and In had to get it. It's not something I would wear everyday but it's nice to have just in case. The highlight itself is very nice.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this product! So much fun it gives a nice rainbow highlight with pink undertones. It's fun for festivals and is easy to apply. Got tons of comments on it and didn't feel the need to keep reapplying. I'd definitely buy this product again, great value.
Anika B.
Does this look really rainbow on the skin? Is it ashy or dusty looking? Does it give a strong or subtle glow?
Genesis Q.
Is forever 21 make up decent? I don't know and I want this! Thanks :)
Julia B.
Which one works better, this one, the wet n wild one, or the original one? Prices?
Tatum H.
The Colony
is this super pigmented? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? I know forever 21 make up can be sketchy looking but I don't know if this looks kind of okay
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Wondering if the formula is powdery or if applied with a brush the color packs fine?