BY FOREVER 21 #4 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

• Forever21 or H&M ???9 Answers
  • Who else gets overwhelmed in the store because of the huge variet...114 Answers
  • Do you find that it is better to shop on their website instead of...180 Answers
Forever 21
  • "Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basics" in 779 reviews
  • "Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheap" in 709 reviews
  • "cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!" in 698 reviews
  • "Great prices on all latest trends there's always a large variety and can even catch huge sales and clearance on items everything is cute the jewelry breaks easy though but then again you get what you pay for I haven't had any problems with their clothes but there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!" in 575 reviews
  • "They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size." in 305 reviews
Erinn C.
1. Style and Offerings: Forever 21 caters to mostly young people. If I had to put a label on it, I would say that between the ages of 16-25, you'll like shopping here. Any older and you probably won't like what they have to offer. Lots of crop tops, mini skirts, tight fitting t-shirt dresses, sheer tops, and snarky graphic tees. You'll also find a lot of gorgeous jewelry, but don't count on it lasting for a long time. Most of the jewelry I've bought here has been less than $3 per piece and lasted about a month before oxidizing. They are definitely more on the "trendy" rather than practical side. You might find some stuff you can wear to work, but it won't be that great of quality. When I go, I like to stock up on scarves, facial products, and novelty socks. They have a great selection of all of that. Their plus-sized section...I'm not sure I'm comfortable with most of it. I straddle the line between the straight sizing and plus sizing so I go between them both. Their in-store selection for plus size is slim and most of it isn't flattering. Online it seems to be a mixed bag. When I'm there, I tend to stick to the regular sized clothes because there is more to choose from.

2. The Store: It's overwhelming. I don't know where to look first, and I feel like I'll spend centuries in there if I don't have a plan. There is NO organization. There is a somewhat faint layout, but not for the clothes themselves. Skirts, pants, tops...everything is just all mixed up.

3. The Employees: Not overly helpful, not outright terrible. They're just kind of there.

4. The Pricing: This is where they get you. Prices seem to have gone up a little since I first found out about them, but not enough to have a freak out moment over. You can get a dress for $15, a tee shirt for less than $10, and shoes for less than $30. Pricing seems comparable to similar stores like Rue 21, Wet Seal, and Charlotte Russe.

5. Product Quality: I'm half and half. I scored a cardigan from the plus-sized section that was made VERY well. It lasted forever and I still own it. Other items I've purchased have not held up as well. It's considered "Fast Fashion," so most items will need tender care, or they won't last the year.

6. Overall: The store is great for new adult aged people who are getting to play around a bit with more adult cuts and styles. It's a great place to experiment with your style and stay on trend on a budget. If you need something quick for an event or function, Forever 21 can be a great place to do it, and if you're on a budget but need outerwear, accessories, or basics, this is a good place to stop by. If you're looking for quality, investment pieces, or clothing that says, "Hey, I'm a grown *** woman," you may find this store hit or miss, and mostly a miss. For supplementing a wardrobe or beauty collection, I'd say it's worth a stop inside. Otherwise, I find that it's generally not worth the headache the store causes. I prefer to shop in other places at this point, but I do still sometimes wander inside.

Ayla A.

I ordered from Forever21 online and bought 5 tops. All were a success, and shipping was accurate and quick.

Some of the tops I bought were final sale, so this some what worried me as to what kind of condition they would show up in, they all showed up in great condition, nicely folded and packaged. The shipping was quick, and with the tracking number they provided me, I was able to track my package which was accurate from where it was to when it would be delivered.
All shirts I received were in good condition and just like the photos showed.
It should be noted though, read the reviews and listen to what they say. For me, I didn't purchase anything that wasn't above at least 4.5 stars, though I preferred 5 stars. One item I got that wasn't reviewed by anyone came in good condition also, so that was good.

All in all, quite happy with my online purchase from Forever21 of some tops.

Also, I'd like to add, I've read some people's comments about certain t-shirts where they rated them 1 star complaining the fit wasn't true to what it said. That is NOT an issue with either Forever21 or the clothes, it is an issue with YOUR reading skills. For many of the clothes people complain are to small, are due to them not properly washing the clothes. If a certain material is used in clothing that is not supposed to be placed in the dryer, don't go acting like it's the manufactures fault because the clothes shrunk by six sizes, you just didn't read the little tag that tells you not only what the t-shirt is made of but how to correctly wash it.

Pros:
*great deals (if you shop for their sale tab)
*cute clothes
*sizing is pretty good (I find it hard to get clothes that fit me well because I'm so small, their small fit me well however)
Cons:
*not the best quality
*some of the cute accessories do not last long
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
Shopping at F21 in person is great; there are deals everyday and you can see the quality of the clothing before you make a purchase. However, after reading all these reviews of horrible experiences with shipping or return issues, I had my reservations. I ordered a few items on sale, and to my surprise, they came within 3 days of me placing the order. They emailed me the order confirmation immediately along with a second email about tracking information. The tracking info was constantly updated. The items were packed well and there was nothing wrong with any of them. I think shipping was faster because I live in a metropolitan area near one of the warehouses. If you live in a more remote neighborhood or your address is difficult to find, don't buy a ton of stuff at once; try to test F21 shipping beforehand. Of course, you get what you pay for, and I didn't pay much, so the quality of the items aren't exactly top notch, but are pretty good considering they're a fast fashion retailer. Sizing really varies among their products- don't buy fitted items online unless you are absolutely sure that they are true to size because their return policy sucks. Always read the description for what the clothes are made out of because the pictures almost always look better than the item.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Order placed 6 weeks ago and online tracking shows delivery 6 days after placing order; however, product was never received. Phone call made mid-October to Forever 21 customer service (overseas). They told me they would start an investigation with FedEx, and to call back in 15 business days. I called back November 1. Was told they made an error in the details and the claim to FedEx did not go through. They "rectified the error on their previous request" to FedEx and told me to call back on November 15. I called back on November 15 and was told they are waiting for an update from FedEx. I called FedEx who told me they are waiting on a claim form from Forever 21, and that Forever 21 could easily refund my money or send another order without the update from FedEx.

FedEx told me to have Forever 21 call them and they could easily provide details on what they need. I called Forever 21 back who stated they did send the information to FedEx and are waiting for FedEx to send them the results. They told me to call back in 5 business days. Extremely poor customer service. Difficult to understand customer service reps. I am very dissatisfied with Forever 21 and their customer service. Highly unlikely that I would ever order from them again.
Fiona D.
It's a little bit of a "you get what you pay for" brand, where products are of OK (rather than good of great) quality and they're mostly affordable.

I've been buying sporadic pieces of clothing from them for years and usually like their basic items like super cheap tanks etc and I used to like their short, tight dresses, although as I'm getting older I want my dresses to get longer, and that's something that's difficult to find at Forever 21. Granted, I'm pretty tall (5'9''), but I would appreciate dresses that are just above the knee rather than just below your behind.

But then again, it's so cheap, I shouldn't complain. I recently got a hat from them that I really like (it's a nice color and it feels soft, but it does feel a little scratchy on my forehead). Also, I find their sizing inconsistent.

But I would still recommend you shop there if you're looking for something affordable and don't mind that some pieces might get a lot of use out of them and last fine while others might fall apart (especially with their jewelry!).
forever 21 es una tienda que yo no conocia y recien empese a comprar ropa ahi, descubri la prenda por youtubers que hacian hauls y amenudo enseñaban ropa de esta marca asi que cuando pase por un centro comercial me acorde de esos haul y la ropa que me gusto y fui
esta ropa esta muy a la temporada venden ropa desde basica hasta arriesgada y con que me refiero arriesgada (ropa a la que la mayoria no se atreveria a usar por miedo a que no le quede)
su ropa esta a lo ultimo de la moda hasta ahi estamos bien los pantalones jens, esos me encantan es mi ecensial, son los unicos pantalones que me quedan bien y me hacen lucir bien la primera vez que fue no me arriesgue tanto y compre lo basico unos 4 pantalones jens y 3 polos la tela del pantalon me encanto pero la del polo no me gusto tanto era u poco transparente por eso lo uso con un sosten del color del polo para que no se note si la tela mejorada y siguiera con los mismos precios porque eso si el precio es muy economico seria mi tienda favorita porque esta super a la temporada
Ashley S.
Forever 21 often gets a bad rap, but I think it is a good store. I have found a lot of items there that look more expensive than what I paid. It is often times chaotic to shop in (especially my local store) and the return policy sucks, but if you have patience you can find some great things.

I used to work at F21 and I learned a lot about how to shop there, which I think is helpful. Believe it or not, the way the store is set up actually makes sense. The store is set up into different sections--each section has a theme and girl that goes along with it. Every six weeks each store has a floor set and the sections of the store will change. All of the stores will get the same concept sheet that shows what each section should have in it and what the “girl” is like. If the girl is grungy that section will have things like leather jackets, faded jeans, studded items, and plaid. If the girl is girly then that section will have items such as floral prints, soft colors and pinks, lace, cutesy dresses and skirts.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I love EEEVERYTHING about Forever 21, is my favorite. Amazing quality. This is a wonderful store to purchase cute clothes for an amazing price. Although some of their new arrivals are a bit pricey, if you wait for them put it on sale it'll be a great price. No, the quality isn't the highest, however, as I always keep saying, you get what you pay for. If you want to pay next to nothing for an adorable t-shirt, don't expect it to last you more than a year. Same goes for all the other things they sell, shorts, pants, accessories, etc. This is a wonderful shop to buy cute clothes for an incredible price. Although some of the new arrivals are a bit pricey, if you wait for them to put on sale to be a great price. No, the quality is not the highest, however, as I'm always saying, you get what you pay for. If you want to pay next to nothing for an adorable shirt, it is not expected to last more than a year. The same goes for all the other things they sell, shorts, pants, accessories, etc.
Allanah Y.
Vincennes, IN
This store I'm giving a 5 star rating. The reason behind that is because I used to go into other stores and try to find some nice tops and pants that suit me and I found nothing then one day I went into the fabulous Forever 21 and it was heaven for me. I tried on a pair of pants and fit me perfectly I got them last year and they still fit nicely and the still look new. Another reason why I love Forever 21 is because they have more variety of styles to choose from and I LOVE FASHION and I love to try on different things. Also their clothes are affordable I always have trouble buying stuff because they arnt affordable for me and I'm only 15 so I don't have a job either and I want to save money for other stuff too and this store helps me a lot achieving those goals i have and love affordable fashion. The material the use is long lasting that another reason why you should shop there. When you enter you will always feel welcomed because they don't just have clothes for skinny girls.
Randi Y.
FOREVER 21 IS MY JAMMMMM!!! Literally majority of my clothes and jewelry are from there. I love that they cater to so many different aesthetics so almost anyone can find something they like there. And their prices can't be beat. Sometimes their clothes can get a little ridiculous, especially their message tees, but you know, fashion is meant to be fun and open to experimentation! And sometimes I go into a store and see absolutely nothing interesting but then I return in a week or two, and they seem to have gotten in all new merch and I wanna buy it all! They get in new stuff so frequently!

My only major dislike is that their shoes are cheaply made and are definitely not built to last. They look like they'll fall apart if you breathe too hard on them. If you're looking for just a night out or a special occasion, Forever 21 shoes will be fine. But if you're looking for something that will last, and offer good support to your feet, definitely invest in a higher quality pair.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
What's an appropriate age-range for this store?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Do you find that it is better to shop on their website instead of going into the store?
Sonia G.
Talking Rock, GA
When you shop in Forever 21 what do you buy most, clothes,accessories,shoes etc?
jennifer h.
Phoenix, AZ
Who else gets overwhelmed in the store because of the huge variety in clothing that they have.?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favortie items to buy here?