Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.see more...
Top Questions See all 10,230 Q&A
- "Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basics" in 779 reviews
- "Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheap" in 709 reviews
- "cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!" in 698 reviews
- "Great prices on all latest trends there's always a large variety and can even catch huge sales and clearance on items everything is cute the jewelry breaks easy though but then again you get what you pay for I haven't had any problems with their clothes but there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!" in 575 reviews
- "They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size." in 305 reviews
There are a few downsides with shopping here however, but I choose to overlook them and give them a 5 anyway because their clothing is so affordable and trendy. The downsides are they do not accept returns (so try things on before you leave!), their store is oftentimes quite disorganized (due to its popularity and constant stream of customers) and their makeup products are usually poor quality. So as long as you go in their with enough time to browse through their endless amounts of clothing and you use your best judgement when purchasing from their makeup line, you're golden. I would definitely recommend shopping there! Forever 21 I bought this entire outfit pictured below there for about $20 total!
• their sizes are SMALL. I can fit into a small/medium at most places and here I’m typically a large. Know this going into it and it won’t be as bad.
• their prices are LOW but so is the quality. I cannot stress this enough!! Most of my clothes from Forever 21 last me maybe a year or two (which sounds like a long time) but I have clothes from 6-8 years ago that are still in good condition.
• shopping online is a gamble, but honestly I prefer it to shopping in store because the organization of the store at my local mall is horrendous.
• they recently changed their return policy so you can now return items ordered online in store and get your money back...not just store credit!
• they have sooooo many options! If you’re looking for a dress they have at least a couple hundred to choose from ranging in price from $5-$100 so you can usually find something cute
Overall I like Forever 21. It’s never my go-to store, but I do shop here a few times a year and if they’re having a good sale I’m more than happy with what I purchase when I leave.
I love Forever 21 because Forever 21 keeps up with the current fashion you can always find the trans from maxi dresses cropped tops graphic tees in different types of genes however a lot of the large sizes are not a typical large they run a bit on the smaller side though they do offer a plus section that fits more of large extra large they do not offered this same exact trends that small through a large offer which is a bummer because often times you wanna size large but they don't make them in plus and the large in juniors does not fit like a typical large however there are some pieces that are large that Jew fit like normal largest such as palazzo pants maxi dresses tank dresses T shirts just to name a few so it's not that they don't have good clothing because they have really cute pieces however they need to figure out what's going on with sizing when it comes to large
As far as the quality of the clothing goes, I will say it's a hit or miss. I don't think the quality of the clothing is A+, however, I think it's worth the price most of the time. It's a fairly affordable store with some exceptions and they have a good variety of clothing. Their jewelry is a little on the cheap side, but $3 for earrings and necklaces, you can't expect much from the quality with that price.
Sizing- again, a hit or miss and each item is different. I've noticed that sometimes I'd fit a medium in a top (which I usually am all around), but sometimes I'd have to get a large because of my arm/bust size. So it just really depends! That's why I end up having to return some of the things I buy online because the fit isn't right.
Overall, I love Forever21's clothes, but I will say sometimes the fit of the clothes are uncomfortable/not to my liking and it really just depends item by item.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos