Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.see more...
Top Questions See all 10,134 Q&A
- "Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basics" in 779 reviews
- "Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheap" in 709 reviews
- "cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!" in 698 reviews
- "Great prices on all latest trends there's always a large variety and can even catch huge sales and clearance on items everything is cute the jewelry breaks easy though but then again you get what you pay for I haven't had any problems with their clothes but there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!" in 575 reviews
- "They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size." in 305 reviews
• their sizes are SMALL. I can fit into a small/medium at most places and here I’m typically a large. Know this going into it and it won’t be as bad.
• their prices are LOW but so is the quality. I cannot stress this enough!! Most of my clothes from Forever 21 last me maybe a year or two (which sounds like a long time) but I have clothes from 6-8 years ago that are still in good condition.
• shopping online is a gamble, but honestly I prefer it to shopping in store because the organization of the store at my local mall is horrendous.
• they recently changed their return policy so you can now return items ordered online in store and get your money back...not just store credit!
• they have sooooo many options! If you’re looking for a dress they have at least a couple hundred to choose from ranging in price from $5-$100 so you can usually find something cute
Overall I like Forever 21. It’s never my go-to store, but I do shop here a few times a year and if they’re having a good sale I’m more than happy with what I purchase when I leave.
As far as the quality of the clothing goes, I will say it's a hit or miss. I don't think the quality of the clothing is A+, however, I think it's worth the price most of the time. It's a fairly affordable store with some exceptions and they have a good variety of clothing. Their jewelry is a little on the cheap side, but $3 for earrings and necklaces, you can't expect much from the quality with that price.
Sizing- again, a hit or miss and each item is different. I've noticed that sometimes I'd fit a medium in a top (which I usually am all around), but sometimes I'd have to get a large because of my arm/bust size. So it just really depends! That's why I end up having to return some of the things I buy online because the fit isn't right.
Overall, I love Forever21's clothes, but I will say sometimes the fit of the clothes are uncomfortable/not to my liking and it really just depends item by item.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos