Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

do they have cheap biker shorts?
i have never bought clothes from Forever 21 , can someone tell about the clothes quality there.
Han probado los accesorios que tienen disponibles? que tal?
Start your review of Forever 21!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basics” in reviews
“Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheap” in reviews
cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!” in reviews
“...there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!” in reviews
“They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size.” in reviews
I have loads of clothes from here. Good quality mostly shoes and tops I have from here. Vibrant designs and colour are part of the brands identity through the use of their statement pieces it can sometimes be hard to find stuff you actually like
Dublin
Love this brand !! The clothing is good quality and always has what I want to clothing to jewellery to handbags etc .. You can always buy a whole outfit !! Sizing is really good and they have a plus size section also !! Would recommend.
Galway
Forever 21 is incredibly cheap and has a lot of weird funky pieces to make a wardrobe more exciting. Sometimes the text on the items are super strange and not really linked to any sort social context but it’s cute and cheap!
Cute and fashionable clothes that can be bought on a budget. There are always sales available when purchasing online. Perfect store to shop at when money is a bit tight, would recommend.
Limerick
Loved this shop! Such a shame when it’s chain stopped altogether in Ireland and UK. I miss going to this store in Manchester. They are so affordable and versatile as a brand
Ireland
Love forever 21 but sometimes the website can be very very laggy and slow (it’s confirmed that it’s not my Wi-Fi) ordered a bikini from here and it didn’t really match the picture so I was very disappointed and probably won’t be purchasing anything again
Forever 21 online and in store provides the opportunity to get the latest styles at reasonable prices. The customer service is good and online  returns can be conveniently made in store. If you are larger than size 12 you must be careful to pick styles that will fit. The online sales provide great value.
donegal
I love forever 21 , I think they're very up to date with the latest styles and I cannot say I've ever walked into the shop without buying something. I would recommend shopping at this store , especially to any teens looking for the latest trends at a reasonable price.
I have a love/hate relationship with Forever21. I adore the clothes and the constant renewal of style. I just hate the sizing in this store. I always find I need to go up a size or maybe even 2 in this kind of store, not the best confidence booster when shopping!!
I love the vibe in forever 21 it’s so trendy and funky and their clothes are always very fashionable and up to date! For such a low price point, it’s really good quality and I would definitely recommend this store for shopping 🛍

952 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Prospect Park, NJ
il y a 4 jours
Aurora A. • il y a 8 heures
No, solo he comprado ropa