Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.see more...
Top Questions See all 828 Q&A
- "Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basics" in 779 reviews
- "Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheap" in 709 reviews
- "cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!" in 698 reviews
- "Great prices on all latest trends there's always a large variety and can even catch huge sales and clearance on items everything is cute the jewelry breaks easy though but then again you get what you pay for I haven't had any problems with their clothes but there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!" in 575 reviews
- "They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size." in 305 reviews
• their sizes are SMALL. I can fit into a small/medium at most places and here I’m typically a large. Know this going into it and it won’t be as bad.
• their prices are LOW but so is the quality. I cannot stress this enough!! Most of my clothes from Forever 21 last me maybe a year or two (which sounds like a long time) but I have clothes from 6-8 years ago that are still in good condition.
• shopping online is a gamble, but honestly I prefer it to shopping in store because the organization of the store at my local mall is horrendous.
• they recently changed their return policy so you can now return items ordered online in store and get your money back...not just store credit!
• they have sooooo many options! If you’re looking for a dress they have at least a couple hundred to choose from ranging in price from $5-$100 so you can usually find something cute
Overall I like Forever 21. It’s never my go-to store, but I do shop here a few times a year and if they’re having a good sale I’m more than happy with what I purchase when I leave.
As far as the quality of the clothing goes, I will say it's a hit or miss. I don't think the quality of the clothing is A+, however, I think it's worth the price most of the time. It's a fairly affordable store with some exceptions and they have a good variety of clothing. Their jewelry is a little on the cheap side, but $3 for earrings and necklaces, you can't expect much from the quality with that price.
Sizing- again, a hit or miss and each item is different. I've noticed that sometimes I'd fit a medium in a top (which I usually am all around), but sometimes I'd have to get a large because of my arm/bust size. So it just really depends! That's why I end up having to return some of the things I buy online because the fit isn't right.
Overall, I love Forever21's clothes, but I will say sometimes the fit of the clothes are uncomfortable/not to my liking and it really just depends item by item.
Stores are a mess, and I only shop online now. The Forever 21 stores seem to have no rhyme or reason to their layout; there's clothes everywhere and don't seem to be sorted by style or anything. Stores are usually messy and finding an associate to help you is near impossible in the stores near me.
Tl;dr: Clothes are of cheap quality but yet are growing more expensive and aren't worth the price. Stores are a mess. Don't recommend.
Regardless of the intermittent quality, they have cutting edge stuff that will keep you up-to-date with the best and newest trends. I don't recommend making it your one-stop-shop for staple pieces, but more of a place to drop in for something you only really need to wear for the season.
For starters, Forever 21 is expensive. I only ever shopped there during seasonal sales. My problem with Forever 21's clothing is the lack of quality and organization.
First things first, their stores are super messy and unorganized. It makes it ridiculous to shop and it's always difficult to find an employee for help.
On quality, i've purchased numerous jeans from them, they've all eventually had their zipper's tear. Another problem I've had when purchasing sweaters and pull overs is extreme fabric pilling. It drives me absolute bonkers. In understand pilling occurs naturally with numerous wear, but at Forever 21 pilling occurs instantly with the clothing's fabric within the first few wears or washes. This happens with a lot of their clothes. Its upsetting because the clothing purchases are already expensive.
So this is why I've tend to stray from Forever 21 lately and have made my clothing purchases elsewhere. I will continue to do so until Forever 21 improves their quality of their brand.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos