Forever 21

Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O
Does Forever21 sell plus size clothing?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O
Start your review of Forever 21!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basicsin reviews
Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheapin reviews
cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!in reviews
...there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!in reviews
They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size.in reviews
Olivia  D.
Greenville, SC
Forever 21 uploaded by Olivia  D.
Love this fit! The color, style, and material are perfect! Great price and works for most workouts!
Leah  N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Forever 21 uploaded by Leah  N.
It’s great for fall!!! I love the colors. And it’s long. It is a little itchy but not unbearable
Michelle E.
Everett, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Forever 21 uploaded by Michelle E.
I love most of their clothes, they sell for good prices. I go here most of the time. Their clothes are very cute, good quality except their leggings but other than that I would recommend buying clothes from here !!
lesly G.
Pasadena, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Forever 21 uploaded by lesly G.
I love shopping at Forever 21 they always have affordable and nice clothing for all occasions. #fashionista #forever21
Ylenia P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Forever 21 uploaded by Ylenia P.
I occasionally find cute accessories and tops. Sizing is very off sometimes and I have to size up one or 2 sizes. It’s fast fashion… not really worth it in the end… I found these soft cozy slippers for $9 on sale. Very cute and durable. Impressed.
Airika H.
Dallas, TX
Forever 21 uploaded by Airika H.
Always find great staples for my wardrobe every time I shop here especially when they have a dress sale.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Forever 21 uploaded by Sahi A.
My new pair of leggings i love! Just the right material and super comfortable!!! Recommend all the sporty women out there
Claudia L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Forever 21 uploaded by Claudia L.
I love Forever 21, they have excellent accessories, like earrings and hats, I just love they hats 👒. Also they have beautiful jackets 🧥 and Pjs. Forever 21 it’s not just for young people, I’m over 30 and I find great pieces for my wardrobe every time I stopped by. You can see me on this picture using the hat 👒 from Forever 21 Me encanta Forever 21, esta tienda no es únicamente para los jóvenes , yo tengo más de 30 y siempre que voy encuentro excelentes piezas para mi vestuario. Tienen accesorios, sombreros, abrigos a un excelente precio. Cómo puedes ver en esta foto con uno de los sombreros que compre en Forever 21.
jolie W.
lumberton, tx
Forever 21 uploaded by jolie W.
Got these super cute pieces at forever 21 while on vacation. They are both $9 each and they go so well together. Forever 21 some of the cutest clothes for the littlest prices totally recommend checking out there store next time you pass one.
Patricia A.
Paterson, NJ
Forever 21 uploaded by Patricia A.
I bought this cute mesh top from H&M years ago and finally wore it in Aruba on the beach as a swimsuit cover over. It’s stylish, comfortable, and very light. Btw, it was on the sale rack.

1,029 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...