Add a Photo

By FOREVER 21
#3 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Select Workout Styles 30% Off.

30% OFF

Select Workout Styles 30% Off.

4 days left

Deals starting at $1.90 and Free Shipping on orders $50.

FREE SHIPPING

Deals starting at $1.90 and Free Shipping on orders $50.

3 days left

Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

Photos (709)
Chris D.
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA

I bought my friend a top from here from her birthday, and a pair of shorts. The first impression was wonderful! The store itself was great.It was clean, the gentle buzz in the store and the general vibe seemed pleasant. Happy customers shopping, it was nicely lit. It all seemed to be there. But matters got far worse. I was not greeted upon entering the store, which was fine. There was only 3 employees in the store, and about 8 or 9 customers, 2 of which were leaving, two lined up to check out, and two waiting (semi-patiently) behind a row of white wooden dressing room doors, for their party member inside. I walked in and looked around a bit, not sure exactly what to get her but knowing full well her size. After about 10 minutes of useless wandering, I finally decided it was futile to go about this alone. I hastily searched for an available employee to aid me in my hunt for the perfect gift.  I saw a woman in front of the counter just gazing into space until she was needed. I approached her and explained my situation. It did not take long to tell that she was not interested in helping me. She looked through me, rather than AT me, and with short clipped words, replied "Whatever, look..", while veering me off to a near by rack of jeans that were very pretty, but a bit too "shiny" for my friend's humble taste. I thanked her for the suggestion but mentioned that she was into a bit less rhinestone. The employee, obviously unhappy about the new break in information. She then brought my attention to a pair of tights with little cuts running up the leg. Thinking it over, I searched the articles for her size, and upon not seeing it, I turned to Employee A and said plainly "I don't see her size here.." And at this point, she was getting pretty unhappy about my constant nagging. Without asking to look in the back, and without her offering, I decided to just move on. I spotted a pair of really nice shorts with three little metal squares along the pocket. I knew at once that these were the pants I needed. I flipped through the sizes and, alas! I found her size. I pulled it from the rack and tucked it under my arm, and, beaming, turned to "Employee" and asked what she thinks would go good with them. Now, the irritation was apparent, as she rolled her eyes and motioned to the store, and added "Anything here will go with jeans, why don't you just pick something..." Now, completely uncomfortable I nodded, and walked to a row of blue and white tank tops with a small rose on the bottom near the hem. This looked as good as anything, but again, I did not see her size. So, I, cautiously approached the same employee (who was still making her way slowly to the front, phone equipped) and asked her this time, if maybe she had her size in the back. Visibly done with the whole exchange, she groaned and snatched the copy I had from me and almost stomped to the back of the store. Now, a customer browsing the jeans she had just showed me was looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Embarrassed at the whole thing, I made to busy myself with the shorts I had found, and imagining her face when my friend saw them. Without realizing she had already came back, she made a  ( A-HEM) noise in her throat, bringing me back to the issue at hand, I turned to her, and looked at the shirt in her hand, smiling and nodding that it looked better. while she thrust the shirt at me, and called over her shoulder as she walked away, "Can't nobody else help you?" . Now the woman at shopper was no longer trying for secrecy in her looks. I sighed heavily, and made my way to the front to check out, not wanting the possibility for her to lose it on me anymore. I gently placed my items on the counter, and rached back for my wallet. As the girl behind the counter, Emily,  scanned each of the two items, she smiled at me sweetly and went to grab a bag, she asked me all teeth and smiles, how everything went, if I found it all okay, complimenting me on my fine eye and how she is going to grab one before she gets off, the usual, I glanced over at Employee, who was eyeing me with malace between texts. I assured her that it went great, not wanting to push Employee anymore. As I handed my cash over, trying to fill the awkward silence, I asked what should happen if she didn't like it, or if it didn't fit. Employee rolled her eyes, pocketed her phone, and said under her breath "It better fit..., to which I just laughed, trying to diffuse the tension, I added "Yeah, right? All the work we did to find these, she better like them. I winked at Em, playfully, and then grabbed the plastic bag and waited for my change. Employee, stormed off, and seethed. I am not sure if it was at the comment, or the fact that she may have to see me again. Either way, I just shrugged as Em handed me back my change and bounced her gaze over to employee ( who's name I won't disclose) then back to me, and with an apologetic smile she nodded and purred, "I am sure she will LOVE them. They are super in right now, and SO cute!"
I crammed my change back into my wallet and shouldered the straps. Before leaving, Employee sarcastically sing-songed "have a good daaaaaay", and rolled her eyes once more before diverting all attention back to her phone. Over my shoulder as I made my way to the exit, I mumbled "thank you for all the help, I appreciate it".  Later on, it turned out I was shorted $6 in my change, and it turned out that the pants were a bit too small for my friend, but I didn't dare go back. In the end, I can't in good faith give the entire store a bad review just because of the rudeness this employee exhibited. The sizes do run smaller, which is why I am giving one less star. But I like the store and the items they carry. I would recommend them.
Erinn C.
Erinn C.

1. Style and Offerings: Forever 21 caters to mostly young people. If I had to put a label on it, I would say that between the ages of 16-25, you'll like shopping here. Any older and you probably won't like what they have to offer. Lots of crop tops, mini skirts, tight fitting t-shirt dresses, sheer tops, and snarky graphic tees. You'll also find a lot of gorgeous jewelry, but don't count on it lasting for a long time. Most of the jewelry I've bought here has been less than $3 per piece and lasted about a month before oxidizing. They are definitely more on the "trendy" rather than practical side. You might find some stuff you can wear to work, but it won't be that great of quality. When I go, I like to stock up on scarves, facial products, and novelty socks. They have a great selection of all of that. Their plus-sized section...I'm not sure I'm comfortable with most of it. I straddle the line between the straight sizing and plus sizing so I go between them both. Their in-store selection for plus size is slim and most of it isn't flattering. Online it seems to be a mixed bag. When I'm there, I tend to stick to the regular sized clothes because there is more to choose from.

2. The Store: It's overwhelming. I don't know where to look first, and I feel like I'll spend centuries in there if I don't have a plan. There is NO organization. There is a somewhat faint layout, but not for the clothes themselves. Skirts, pants, tops...everything is just all mixed up.

3. The Employees: Not overly helpful, not outright terrible. They're just kind of there.

4. The Pricing: This is where they get you. Prices seem to have gone up a little since I first found out about them, but not enough to have a freak out moment over. You can get a dress for $15, a tee shirt for less than $10, and shoes for less than $30. Pricing seems comparable to similar stores like Rue 21, Wet Seal, and Charlotte Russe.

5. Product Quality: I'm half and half. I scored a cardigan from the plus-sized section that was made VERY well. It lasted forever and I still own it. Other items I've purchased have not held up as well. It's considered "Fast Fashion," so most items will need tender care, or they won't last the year.

6. Overall: The store is great for new adult aged people who are getting to play around a bit with more adult cuts and styles. It's a great place to experiment with your style and stay on trend on a budget. If you need something quick for an event or function, Forever 21 can be a great place to do it, and if you're on a budget but need outerwear, accessories, or basics, this is a good place to stop by. If you're looking for quality, investment pieces, or clothing that says, "Hey, I'm a grown *** woman," you may find this store hit or miss, and mostly a miss. For supplementing a wardrobe or beauty collection, I'd say it's worth a stop inside. Otherwise, I find that it's generally not worth the headache the store causes. I prefer to shop in other places at this point, but I do still sometimes wander inside.

Rhina F.
Rhina F.

This is a wonderful store to purchase cute clothes for an amazing price.
Although some of their new arrivals are a bit pricey, if you wait for
them put it on sale it'll be a great price. No, the quality isn't the
highest, however, as I always keep saying, you get what you pay for. If
you want to pay next to nothing for an adorable t-shirt, don't expect it
to last you more than a year. Same goes for all the other things they
sell, shorts, pants, accessories, etc.

I ordered from Forever21 online and bought 5 tops. All were a success, and shipping was accurate and quick.

Some
of the tops I bought were final sale, so this some what worried me as
to what kind of condition they would show up in, they all showed up in
great condition, nicely folded and packaged. The shipping was quick, and
with the tracking number they provided me, I was able to track my
package which was accurate from where it was to when it would be
delivered.
All shirts I received were in good condition and just like the photos showed.
It
should be noted though, read the reviews and listen to what they say.
For me, I didn't purchase anything that wasn't above at least 4.5 stars,
though I preferred 5 stars. One item I got that wasn't reviewed by
anyone came in good condition also, so that was good.

All in all, quite happy with my online purchase from Forever21 of some tops.

Also,
I'd like to add, I've read some people's comments about certain
t-shirts where they rated them 1 star complaining the fit wasn't true to
what it said. That is NOT an issue with either Forever21 or the
clothes, it is an issue with YOUR reading skills. For many of the
clothes people complain are to small, are due to them not properly
washing the clothes. If a certain material is used in clothing that is
not supposed to be placed in the dryer, don't go acting like it's the
manufactures fault because the clothes shrunk by six sizes, you just
didn't read the little tag that tells you not only what the t-shirt is
made of but how to correctly wash it.

Pros:
*great deals (if you shop for their sale tab)
*cute clothes
*sizing is pretty good (I find it hard to get clothes that fit me well because I'm so small, their small fit me well however)
Cons:
*not the best quality
*some of the cute accessories do not last long
COJ-426186Rosmira H.
COJ-426186Rosmira H.
Miami, FL 2240 nw 114th ave unit zm

Esta es una tienda maravillosa para comprar ropa linda por un precio increíble. Aunque algunos de los recién llegados son un poco caros, si usted espera para poner a la venta a un gran precio. No, la calidad no es la más alta, sin embargo, como siempre estoy diciendo, obtienes lo que pagas. Si usted quiere pagar casi nada por una camisa adorable, no se espera que dure más de un año. Lo mismo ocurre con todas las demás cosas que venden, pantalones cortos, pantalones, accesorios, etc.

Pedí de Forever21 en línea y compré 5 . Fueron exitosos, y el envío fue rápido y preciso.

Algunas
de las tapas que compré fueron las ventas finales, así que esto me
preocupó lo que me preocupó en cuanto a qué tipo de condición que
apareció, todos presentados en muy buenas condiciones, bien plegado y
envasado. El envío era rápido, y con el número de seguimiento proporcionado a
mí, pude rastrear mi paquete, que era requerido de donde estaba a donde
sería entregado.
Todas las camisas que recibí estaban en buenas condiciones y como las fotos demostradas.
Debe tenerse en cuenta, sin embargo, leer las críticas y escuchar lo que dicen. Para mí, no comprar nada que no estaba por encima de al menos 4,5 estrellas, aunque me preferido 5 estrellas. Uno de los puntos que no he sido revisado por alguien vino en buenas condiciones también, así que era bueno.

En general, muy contento con mi compra en línea Forever21

Además,
me gustaría añadir, he leído críticas de algunas personas sobre algunas
camisas donde tienes 1 estrella se quejó de ajuste que no era fiel a lo
que dijo. Eso no es un problema, ya sea con o Forever21 ropa es un problema con sus habilidades de lectura. Para muchos de los artículos que la gente se queja de que son pequeños, porque no se lavan adecuadamente la ropa. Si
un material en particular se utiliza en la ropa que no se supone que se
coloca en la secadora, que actúan como si el defecto de fábrica porque
la ropa se redujo seis tamaños, simplemente no ha leído la etiqueta
pequeña que no dice Sólo lo que el Camisa está hecha de, pero cómo lavarse correctamente.

Pros:
* Grandes ofertas (si compras una pestaña de venta)
Ropa linda

Contras:
* No es la mejor calidad
* Algunos accesorios lindos no duran mucho
Ayla A.
Ayla A.

This is a wonderful store to purchase cute clothes for an amazing price. Although some of their new arrivals are a bit pricey, if you wait for them put it on sale it'll be a great price. No, the quality isn't the highest, however, as I always keep saying, you get what you pay for. If you want to pay next to nothing for an adorable t-shirt, don't expect it to last you more than a year. Same goes for all the other things they sell, shorts, pants, accessories, etc.

Some of the tops I bought were final sale, so this some what worried me as to what kind of condition they would show up in, they all showed up in great condition, nicely folded and packaged. The shipping was quick, and with the tracking number they provided me, I was able to track my package which was accurate from where it was to when it would be delivered.
All shirts I received were in good condition and just like the photos showed.
It should be noted though, read the reviews and listen to what they say. For me, I didn't purchase anything that wasn't above at least 4.5 stars, though I preferred 5 stars. One item I got that wasn't reviewed by anyone came in good condition also, so that was good.

All in all, quite happy with my online purchase from Forever21 of some tops.

Also, I'd like to add, I've read some people's comments about certain t-shirts where they rated them 1 star complaining the fit wasn't true to what it said. That is NOT an issue with either Forever21 or the clothes, it is an issue with YOUR reading skills. For many of the clothes people complain are to small, are due to them not properly washing the clothes. If a certain material is used in clothing that is not supposed to be placed in the dryer, don't go acting like it's the manufactures fault because the clothes shrunk by six sizes, you just didn't read the little tag that tells you not only what the t-shirt is made of but how to correctly wash it.

Pros:
*great deals (if you shop for their sale tab)
*cute clothes
Cons:
*not the best quality
*some of the cute accessories do not last long
Dorcell C.
Dorcell C.
Brooklyn, NY

i just want to say Forever 21 is soo great and I admire the employees, they have to go through soo much, and I really dislike the idea of people leaving a negative review and than the Employer contacts the store and gives a talk to  the store employees. People need to grow up and understand how retail works, if you're going shopping plan ahead and get ready to face a busy day. Don't plan last minute because that means a horrible day i ahead of you and then you behave like a lilttle kid. Hopefully Forever 21 takes my review and send it to MOA and all of the F21 so they know that some of us understand them. Thank you

Karla J.
Karla J.
Medley, FL

This is my top place to buy clothes and accessories. I might have expensive taste, but I can't stand to spend a ton of money on clothes. Normally, you have to sacrifice looks for money, but that's not true here. While the selection online has way more options than the store, I usually can't purchase items online without trying them on because my body shape. I have long legs, a long torso, and a large chest, so it's very difficult to tell what size I'll be, or if a clothing item will cover everything it needs to. Some store have clothing that isn't long enough for my torso/legs, and tops that are too small to fit around my boobs. While there are still a few items I can't wear, F21 usually has many options that not only fit me, but look great! I love that they have everything from basic jeans, shorts and tops, to beautifully detailed items. Most things are pretty inexpensive, if not downright cheap. You can get basic tank tops for $2, cute shirts for around $5-$15, and their jeans are usually around $20. Of course they do have some items that range from $30-$50, but I find those are pretty rare. Plus, their clothes are really cute and on trend. Along with their normal clothing sizes, they have Love21 in which the items are a 1/2 size bigger, plus sizes, men's clothing, and even clothing for kids! They have a "basic" section, which is pretty self explanatory, while some of their clothing looks like it belongs to a hipster, some from a bohemian hippy's closet, some floral items that belong to someone who will wear cowboy boots with it to a country concert, and everything in between. Not to mention their jewelry, shoes, bags, hats, sunglasses scarves, nail polish, and makeup products, all for incredible prices. I personally love the styling options with their pieces, and their prices can't be beat.
Nelson I.
Nelson I.
Miami

I absolutely HATE dealing with this store! I have had so many problems with them regarding shipping issues, that I no longer pay for my daughter's clothes here. She, for some insane reason, is addicted to this joke of a retailer and insists on continuing to purchase items from them. She now has to use her allowance if she chooses to shop here. The majority of her shopping is done online, and the shipping is a joke. When you place your order you get an order confirmation email. You then get another email from Forever 21 when your order "ships". Now, here's the kicker, your order has not actually left their warehouse when you get the "shipping" confirmation email. The only thing that has happened is a label was created and the shipping info sent to FedEx. This is how they get you with shipping costs. Your order actually sits in their warehouse for 48 hours before it moves. And Next Day Saver shipping? FORGET IT! The order still sits in the warehouse for 24 hours and it actually takes 3 days from the time the order was placed for you to receive it. Every time I place an order for my daughter I have to call and have the shipping costs refunded because the package didn't arrive when guaranteed. Their only saving grace is they recently changed their refund policy, and now you actually get your money back, instead of a Forever 21 merchandise card. But, seriously, I was NOT kidding when I said they were the devil.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bremen, GA

Honestly, Forever 21 has always been a "hit-or-miss" store in my experiences shopping there. I'm a larger lady (size 18/20 shirt/pants/dress and usually between 2XL-3XL) and while some of their clothes, notably their jeans and (some) tops, usually fit me well, I have had experiences where the sizing is reaaaaally off-kilter. I understand that Forever 21 doesn't have control over how brands outside of the house brand size their clothes, but I will say that I have bought two 3XL tees that were not the house brand that fit like a 1XL. Aside from those experiences, I have also had issues with some Forever 21 brand clothing items, like an AC/DC bomber jacket I bought online. I bought it at full price because AC/DC are one of my favorite brands, and I got it in a 3XL thinking it would be a little big in the shoulders so I could wear it as a slouchy jacket for winter concerts I may attend. When I got the jacket in, my friend who is a size 6 put the jacket on while i was in the bathroom and I emerged to see her wearing the jacket that looked like it might have been a large or XL.

Other than that, I've had good experiences with their jewelry, and I absolutely love all of their makeup accessories. I have never tried shoes from there because I wear a size 11, but I can imagine that they're nice!

TL;DR, Just be careful with their clothes and try E V E R Y T H I N G on!
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

A few years ago I met this brand of clothes in a shopping center in my city and the first thing I thought was that it was very honorable for its name, it is totally true to its essence in the clothes that they sell, their clothes are of a style Very youthful yet versatile both to look casual and look stylish. The product that I have loved the most Forever21 is a black jacket that looks like leather and has gray sleeves which creates a sophisticated but airy contrast. This brand is simply charming, I recommend it totally because its prices are super accessible and are garments of very good materials and very good quality. It deserves 5 stars totally

-------

Hace unos cuantos años conocí esta marca de ropa en un centro comercial de mi ciudad y en lo primero que pensé fue que le hacía mucho honor a su nombre, es totalmente fiel a su esencia en la ropa que venden, sus prendas son de un estilomuy juvenil pero versátil tanto para lucir casual como para lucir elegante.El producto que más he amado de Forever21 es una chaqueta negra que parece cuero y tiene mangas grises lo cual crea un contraste sofisticado pero aireado.Esta marca simplemente es encantadora, la recomiendo totalmente ya que sus precios son super accesibles y son prendas de muy buenos materiales y muy buena calidad.Se merece 5 estrellas totalmente
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA

What's an appropriate age-range for this store?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta , Ga

Do you find that it is better to shop on their website instead of going into the store?
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Talking Rock, GA

When you shop in Forever 21 what do you buy most, clothes,accessories,shoes etc?
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Phoenix, AZ

Who else gets overwhelmed in the store because of the huge variety in clothing that they have.?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Favortie items to buy here?