Forever 21

Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

Peace & love How is everyone doing I have been on this app and I just wanted to reach out to everyone and say thank you for those who have followed me and you can also follow me on my Instagram page @dacuyana I will support you as well and offer any advice I can get on budgeting while shopping for products!! Forever 21 Top in yellow Hair products I’m using.TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, 5.07 Oz , PACK OF 2 & tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for Natural Hair, 12oz I also posted my first amazon live discussing affordable curly hair styling tools and for any hair texture on Amazon live!?
Describe the clothing styles? Forever 21
Is this a good place to get clothes from? I’ve looked online but never in store.
Start your review of Forever 21!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basicsin reviews
Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheapin reviews
cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!in reviews
...there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!in reviews
They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size.in reviews
Brayan H P.
Valencia, Vzla
Me encanta todos los diseños de esta marca, la calidad de la tela es espectacular, con los ojos cerrados compro todo lo que pueda aquí.
Elis A.
As roupas da forever 21 são ao mesmo tempo Confortáveis Baratas E com boa qualidade Comprando uma roupa lá Não tem erro
Laila N.
An affordable store with cool things and a great price. The products are great. Just love so much. Adorable
Bruna Melissa G.
Boa Vista, Roraima
Preço um tanto quanto caro, peças básicas, modelos normais, bom tecido, talvez eu vá seguir comprando
Shay R.
Nova Friburgo, Rio de Janeiro
Roupas estilosas para todos os estilos, bom preço e deveria ter mais lojas no interior do Brasil, além das capitais.
Laís S.
Araraquara
I Love to shop at Forever 21!!! Great Price! Can find cute and Nice things!!! Really enjoy spend some time at Forever 21!!!
Bruna Gabriela G.
Caxias do Sul, RS
Going to another city to shop at Forever 21 is worth it. The last purchase was a metallic rose bomber, simply wonderful, cheap and beautiful. They are purchases that you never regret.
Maria Luiza D.
nova cidade
UMA fOREVER É MINHA vida não tenho palavras pra descrever o meu amor a essa marca super tumblr perfeita amooo
Itamar C.
Increíble los estilos de blusas me encantan porqué tienen un toque diferente
Increíble los estilos de blusas me encantan porqué tienen un toque diferente
Kaah
Amo ... Sério!!!! Nunca me apaixonei tanto por roupas quanto me apaixonei pelas roupas da forecer compensa muito

1,023 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Galilea C.
Alice, TX
il y a 9 jours
Grace G. il y a 8 jours
Very cheap and trendy
Laura D.
Zebulon, NC
il y a un mois
Forever 21 who loves shopping here?
Laura D. il y a 10 jours