BY FOREVER 21 #3 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

• Forever21 or H&M ???14 Answers
  • Who else gets overwhelmed in the store because of the hug...119 Answers
  • Do you find that it is better to shop on their website in...184 Answers
Buy on Forever 21
  • "Love their affordable plus size clothing although sometimes they can be very stingy with their "designs" they need more other than basics" in 779 reviews
  • "Forever 21 is a great place to find something when you are in a bind and you need something fast and cheap.. but that's what it is.. cheap" in 709 reviews
  • "cute clothes and can find some really good clearance stuff!I have found some items are kind of thin/cheaply made but overall I o like to shop with them!" in 698 reviews
  • "Great prices on all latest trends there's always a large variety and can even catch huge sales and clearance on items everything is cute the jewelry breaks easy though but then again you get what you pay for I haven't had any problems with their clothes but there's no returns only exchanges or store credit other than that I can always find more than one thing on a daily basis !!" in 575 reviews
  • "They have such cute clothes and in so many different styles, there is something for everyone, and they don't forget plus size." in 305 reviews
Hillary K.
Oswego, IL
I gave Forever 21 a 5/5 stars because while not all of their products are perfect, it is still one of my favorite places to shop. It's one of my favorites because they have soooo many trendy clothes to choose from (especially online) that come at a really cheap price! It's a great place to go if you're looking to keep up with the latest trends without breaking the bank. They have a wide range of style to choose from such as Boho style pieces, 90s retro style pieces and classic, timeless pieces. They also have a great selection of affordable jewelry, shoes and accessories to choose from!
There are a few downsides with shopping here however, but I choose to overlook them and give them a 5 anyway because their clothing is so affordable and trendy. The downsides are they do not accept returns (so try things on before you leave!), their store is oftentimes quite disorganized (due to its popularity and constant stream of customers) and their makeup products are usually poor quality. So as long as you go in their with enough time to browse through their endless amounts of clothing and you use your best judgement when purchasing from their makeup line, you're golden. I would definitely recommend shopping there! Forever 21 I bought this entire outfit pictured below there for about $20 total!
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I have a love-hate relationship with Forever 21. Some things to know right off the bat...
• their sizes are SMALL. I can fit into a small/medium at most places and here I’m typically a large. Know this going into it and it won’t be as bad.
• their prices are LOW but so is the quality. I cannot stress this enough!! Most of my clothes from Forever 21 last me maybe a year or two (which sounds like a long time) but I have clothes from 6-8 years ago that are still in good condition.
• shopping online is a gamble, but honestly I prefer it to shopping in store because the organization of the store at my local mall is horrendous.
• they recently changed their return policy so you can now return items ordered online in store and get your money back...not just store credit!
• they have sooooo many options! If you’re looking for a dress they have at least a couple hundred to choose from ranging in price from $5-$100 so you can usually find something cute

Overall I like Forever 21. It’s never my go-to store, but I do shop here a few times a year and if they’re having a good sale I’m more than happy with what I purchase when I leave.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
for years. Their sizes were consistent, affordable, and I ALWAYS referred people to them, but not anymore. My last transaction with them was a nightmare. For one, they completely changed their sizing - I was consistently a medium and I bought heels and a dress for an induction (I don't have a car so I couldn't go to stores so I was relying heavily on this dress working). The dress was cut way too narrow and the heels didn't fit, but to be fair I have wide feet so I figured they wouldn't work. I returned them that week through my University's mail service, and wasn't notified about my refund or anything. I called them twice in 2 months inquiring about my order, but they didn't receive it and I would be notified. The second time I called, however, I was hung up on by a customer service rep and I had to call again, and they told me there was nothing they could do. I was out $40, which to a college kid is crucial - I didn't have money to buy groceries and was waiting for my paycheck, so I used the rest of my money on my student ID card to get through the week (thank god I was going home). This was such an ordeal that I refuse to do business with them.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
Forever 21 is always a hit or miss for me. I do like to shop online and have my items mailed to me but I recently had a couple of bad experiences doing this. I purchased a pair of boots from online and the first time that I wore them the saw completely ripped off of my boot. I reached out to forever 21 via email multiple times to inform them of my situation and no one ever responded to me. This was not cool because when I wore these boots I was on vacation and I was on the other side of the country. I also just recently made a purchase for my best friend‘s bachelorette party andWas expecting to receive my package prior to leaving. The site had said that it was delivered but when I checked my mailbox it was not delivered and I left for my trip and I came back and the app said that it was delivered but the details said that it was not updated so this is very confusing to me. I do love their clothes and I do get lucky and finding some good items there. Some of their clothing is affordable but on the other hand some of them definitely are not
Brandy W.
Dial Forever 21 is not at bats spot I have my particulars about this company but will start with the good 1st period

I love Forever 21 because Forever 21 keeps up with the current fashion you can always find the trans from maxi dresses cropped tops graphic tees in different types of genes however a lot of the large sizes are not a typical large they run a bit on the smaller side though they do offer a plus section that fits more of large extra large they do not offered this same exact trends that small through a large offer which is a bummer because often times you wanna size large but they don't make them in plus and the large in juniors does not fit like a typical large however there are some pieces that are large that Jew fit like normal largest such as palazzo pants maxi dresses tank dresses T shirts just to name a few so it's not that they don't have good clothing because they have really cute pieces however they need to figure out what's going on with sizing when it comes to large
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been shopping at Forever21 since I was in high-school and I've really seen the company grow and the prices fluctuate as well. A majority of my clothing is from Forever21, however I will say that shopping in the stores are extremely hectic. At least in the malls in my area (I live in Northern VA), the Forever21 stores are extremely packed and there's just way too much stuff to look at. I'd definitely have to take multiple trips to the store to find stuff that I like. However, I will say the cleanliness/neatness of the stores have improved a LOT in the past couple years.

As far as the quality of the clothing goes, I will say it's a hit or miss. I don't think the quality of the clothing is A+, however, I think it's worth the price most of the time. It's a fairly affordable store with some exceptions and they have a good variety of clothing. Their jewelry is a little on the cheap side, but $3 for earrings and necklaces, you can't expect much from the quality with that price.

Sizing- again, a hit or miss and each item is different. I've noticed that sometimes I'd fit a medium in a top (which I usually am all around), but sometimes I'd have to get a large because of my arm/bust size. So it just really depends! That's why I end up having to return some of the things I buy online because the fit isn't right.

Overall, I love Forever21's clothes, but I will say sometimes the fit of the clothes are uncomfortable/not to my liking and it really just depends item by item.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you shop at Forever 21, you know the deal. It's not top-of-the-line quality clothing, but it'll do the job for a cute outfit for a family get-together, day at the office or night on the town. I've gotten everything from overalls and high-waisted denim, to crop tops and body-con dresses, to blouses and blazers at this store. I know I'm not taking home a Bloomingdales blazer, as should anyone for the price of $25. It's a great store to pick up unique items as well such as a studded leather jacket, distressed oversized denim jacket, wrap blouses, colorful skirts and shorts, as especially their statement jewelry. If you're complaining about the quality of these pieces, you're expecting too much out of a $20 article of clothing. My best advice is to 1. shop online. Going through the RACKS AND RACKS of clothing in-store is not fun or relaxing as getting new clothes should be. 2. look at reviews and what the article is made of. You know if it's 100% cotton or 100% rayon, it's probably going to shrink or be see-through. 3. work with the clothing as it changes. I can't tell you how many crop tops I have that were once full-length tanks. SO WHAT? Work with it. Crop tops are in. ANNDDDD a plus for all of us that accidentally bought a see-through shirt, sheer is in right now as well! Throw a lace bralette or bodysuit under that thinning shirt and bring it back to life. Forever 21 may not be the easiest or most consistent place to shop, but you can ALWAYS find something you want - or need. ;)
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Honestly, I give Forever21 just 2 stars, though I allwaaysss shop here. Forever21 has really affordable prices and the brand tries to stay up-to-date with what is trending. I do find that it is really hard to find things I like. It takes me a really long time to find something worth buying, even if everything is so cheap. Most of the Forever21 I've been in are really unorganized. I wish they filtered out things more because it's really hectic and overwhelming. A lot of the clothes are really really low quality. I'm talkin' like 1-3 washes MAX. Sigh...so is it really cheap if you always have to go back and buy things? I still like going through Forever21 every time I go to the mall because I like to find trendy/exotic clothes for photoshoots. Clothes that I probably wouldn't wear more than once. I do like how they organize their clothing in different categories such as kids, mens, contemporary, etc.etc.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I do love Forever21 and the cheap prices and selection, although I am sad to say I have had a few negative experiences both in store and online. I once placed a REALLY HUGE order online, and choose the option of picking it up in store. Almost 3 weeks after placing my order, it still did not arrive, and a few days later I got an email saying that my package had arrived, but it got lost. I was highly disappointed because it took quite a while to hear from them, and because since it had been so long, most of the things I ordered weren't even available online anymore since they were sale products or they just sold out. Then, about a month later, I get a call from my local store saying that they found my package. Hm, very strange. I'm not sure where my package supposedly was for 2 MONTHS?????, but it suddenly seemed to have showed up. I had the option of either picking up my package, or keeping my refund. I chose to keep my refund, just because I was over it by then and found other clothes I liked better. I still continue to shop there (I try to only shop IN STORE because of my negative experience) and the stuff is cute, but I notice it tends to be very fragile and break/rip/have holes easily. As much as I love this store, I think something definitely needs to be changed in the quality of fabrics, and more care needs to be taken in their online shopping experience that is provided to customers.
Maya S.
Forever 21 is always way too crowded, but they have cute clothes. They have pretty good clearance and good deals on jewelry. Very trendy items, sometimes expensive, so I don't buy anything that isn't discounted. I've had some issues with customer service in the past. I purchased a bralette online, and then I went to pick it up in the store. I went to their dressing room, tried it on, and saw it didn't fit. So I went right back to the register and tried to return it, and the employee straight up said "you can't return lingerie, sorry." I reminded her that I literally just picked it up, but she still refused it, and said I could try to mail it back for a refund. I asked if shipping would be covered on that, and basically where to go from there, but she just looked at me like she was so bored with our conversation and said "I don't know." So I tried to be nice and asked, "well, can you maybe find out for me?" She called another lady up who was nicer and said "sorry, we don't accept returns on underwear." And I told her that I didn't buy underwear, it was a bralette that hadn't even left the store yet. So she told me to contact online support. I went back online and pretended to buy the same bralette to see if it said anything about not being able to return it in store, and saw nothing. I even checked my receipt and still nothing. So I went to online support and told them my story and they told me I should've been able to return it. I went back in the store and showed them the chat. I got a different employee this time and he was nicer and said that I'm not supposed to return it but he'd do it anyway. I was slightly annoyed still but happy that he finally let me get rid of that thing. That first lady was so irritable though, it was very frustrating!!
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
What's an appropriate age-range for this store?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Do you find that it is better to shop on their website instead of going into the store?
jennifer h.
Phoenix, AZ
Who else gets overwhelmed in the store because of the huge variety in clothing that they have.?
Sonia G.
Talking Rock, GA
When you shop in Forever 21 what do you buy most, clothes,accessories,shoes etc?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favortie items to buy here?