Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise - 15gm

by forest essentials

This intensive eye cream was carefully conceived using the wisdom of ancient Ayurvedic texts and formulated according to the principles of that healing science of life. After all, Health is Beauty. This is a unique cream made from some of the most...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise - 15gm!
Anisha Y.
They say that eye creams don't work and are not worth the hype. I used this for a month and saw a difference. My skin was lighter. I stopped using it though. got lazy
Priya P.
Seattle
This eye cream is amazing and uses natural products to provide the area around my eyes much needed moisture. The cream makes my eyes feel amazing and ensures I don’t have any puffiness . I have been using this product for over a year now and highly recommend it!
gurpreet K.
Hyderabad
This is probably the only eye creme i used for a pretty long time and still do , one week ,legit one week and you are getting rid of puffyness this thing has a magic potion in it , get it rn !
the E.
Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise - 15gm uploaded by the E.
I love all the forest essentials products, they are natural and good for the skin.this under eye gel is very nice, its lightweight and absorbs really quickly ❤️ i would recommend this one to all❤️
Raima P.
Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise - 15gm uploaded by Raima P.
Super effective and yes its an amazing brand.... packaging is so cool and vintage and the look is so soothing....
Aleysha A.
Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise - 15gm uploaded by Aleysha A.
I didn't know about the concept of Ayurveda and then as I was scrolling through some blog one day, I came to know about this natural Ayurvedic brand Forest Essentials. At first, I was skeptical to try their products considering it's a luxury Ayurveda concept but then I did my research on some of the ingredients and I was very interested to know and so I tried out their eye cream. I don't generally write reviews but this eye cream was exceptionally good and made my under eyes look so smooth. Highly recommended to try it out!And the best part is that forest essential offers international shipping so we all can try out their products. Just so you know I got my products from Forest Essentials official website.Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise - 15gm
Umra S.
mysore
I love this grand because they have amazing product. The product is very gentle and effective to my skin
N D.
Jersey city , NJ
I hope this Indian Ayurvedic brand is available in stores in the US soon. Amazing quality, natural ingredients - texture, smell and packaging all exceptional.
snigdha K.
Love the natural ayurvedic ..products..excellent for your skin and no.harmful effects..takes time to show results..but worth the wait

Looking for your answer?