BeautyFaceFacial SkincareForeo
Silikonreinigungsspray 60 ml

FOREO Silikonreinigungsspray 60 ml

Silikon-Reinigungsspray. Das Silikon-Reinigungsspray reinigt alle Foreo Geräte.. Das Silikon-Reinigungsspray reinigt alle FOREO Geräte. 99,9 % an Bakterien und anderen Mikroben auf den Silik...

I have the Foreo Mini and have seen this cleaner but is it necessary? I usually just rinse mine off and since it is silicone it doesn't look like it could trap dirt. Has anyone tried his product and does it make a difference?
Is this necessary if you have a foreo?
Start your review of FOREO Silikonreinigungsspray 60 ml!
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
A must for your FOREO products! I use it for my FOREO ISSA & LUNA Go. Even thought they are already so much more hygienic than other products, this is great to have.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
I use my foreo twice a day, and although I've never had issues with buildup on it, I like to be cautious of the bacteria that could be lingering on it. I just love having this spray to use once a week (or whenever I want) to make sure the foreo is as clean I want it to be! I use it more as a peace of mind!
Jennifer T.
I own plenty of Foreo products. Even though they’re silicone and shouldn’t harbor bacteria I think it’s a good idea to clean them to avoid any product buildup. This spray was $10 at Sephora and I don’t only use it on my Foreo products. I also have an e.l.f. Silicone brush cleaning pad. This is beyond perfect for it since that thing gets covered in old makeup once a week. I would recommend this spray for that alone.
Jeffery H.
Alsip, IL
FOREO Silikonreinigungsspray 60 ml uploaded by Jeffery H.
Effective at cleaning the doreo2. Directions are rather short and could be more thorough. I ise it once or twice a week
Stefanie B.
Bridgeport, CT
1,165 reviews
This work great to clean brush and and last a long time I use it monthly and I get at make stores