Foreo LUNA™ play plus

LUNA play plus takes everything you love about the tiny but mighty LUNA play and adds that little extra plus you need for a perfect complexion. It has a larger brush head for distributing T-Sonic™ cleansing power, plus it uses a replaceable AAA battery for near-endless use!

When you want facial cleansing and massaging that complements both your skin and your busy lifestyle, look no further than the cute and compact LUNA play plus! It fits in your purse, backpack or gym bag and uses AAA batteries for a 1 – minute cleansing routine you can indulge in any time!

More gentle than any other deep cleansing brush, T-Sonic™ pulsations are diffused through soft silicone touchpoints to gently unclog your pores to remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil, plus dead skin cells and makeup residue. Using LUNA play plus twice a day wherever and whenever will leave your skin soft, smooth, and absolutely glowing!

LUNA play plus may be small, but it comes equipped with a broad 2-zone facial brush to suit every skin type. Its finer touchpoints to cleanse sensitive/normal skin on larger areas like the cheeks and forehead, while thicker touch points provide a deep and precise cleansing on areas like the T-zone.

There seems to be so many different options to choose from! Which one works the best?
I just purchased this in a Black Friday sale, what is your favorite thing about this item? Any suggestions for best products to use it with?
Is there anyone who doesn't like forego? What about the Foreo LUNA™ play plus ?
Start your review of Foreo LUNA™ play plus!
Hopkinton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been loving this thing. I was skeptical that it would actually exfoliate but it really does! The first few times I used it with a foaming face wash but that didn’t work super well for me. Then I tried it with an oil cleanser and it’s made my skin so smooth and cleared up some acne. I use TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil but I’m sure any oil cleanser would work. I apply some to my face and rub it in a bit, then turn the Luna on and massage all over for a couple minutes. You can apply a good amount of pressure since the silicone bristles are pretty gentle. Then I rinse my face and finish with a foaming face wash. It works so well to clear out my pores without being too harsh. I use it everyday now! Side note: I saw some reviews saying that it gets corroded after a while, I just wash it after each use and dry it, keeping it away from water as much as possible.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using this product for about two months, and I purchased originally for someone else, but ended up keeping it. Anyway, the vibration feels good on the skin and the bristles are soft enough so as to not cause any abrasions or tearing. It uses less "scrubbing" and more "pulsating" to loosen up dirt or anything stuck in my pores. I use this nightly to help remove buildup that's accumulated throughout the day and my skin does feel refreshed and decongested. Overall though, I guess I haven't noticed a HUGE difference between cleansing my skin the traditional way versus cleansing with the Foreo. Ultimately, though, I will continue to use because i do think it helps in the long run. (Plus, there are a lot of studied anti-aging benefits to facial massage in general.)
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Italian_beauty B.
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Italian_beauty B.
😲 OMG!!! This is absolutely a gem!!! I love it!!! 😍 I bought my first @foreo about 3 weeks ago and been using it ever since and... omg! It works!!! I had a couple of blackheads over my cheeks and nose and now they are gone!!! Also my pores appear less visible! My skin just feels soo soft! I love using @cerave fash wash with it! It is such a perfect combo! ☆ Tips ☆ If you want a deeper cleaning just steam your face first to open your pores, then wash your face with your foreo combined with your favorite face wash and then apply a mask! It will be like having a new face! I swear! It's so easy to use and in a few minutes you can have a professional face cleaning in your own bathroom! I highly recommend it!!!
Smyrna , TN
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by ren K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only used it for two days now but I can tell a bit of a difference in my skin I always use my hands when do skin care products which is probably not a good idea cause no matter how much we wash are hands it’s not good to touch our faces with them but this Foreo mini has been a help and I haven’t had a problems with my skin it actually cleans my face better and gets in all those hard areas really helps skin care products so their job so far I love it and would definitely recommend
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
This device is such a great tool for skincare. This one in particular is one of the more affordable foreos and I actually got this as a gift which makes for a great gift idea BTW!! I love this as it’s multipurpose since I can use it as a regular cleanser but it also helps to exfoliate the skin. I love to use it on my lips and down my neck and chest! It does not strip your skin and it’s super gentle and easy to use. I love the vibrations and the size is great to fit my face. I’m a huge fan of this and love using it in my skincare routine as a double cleanser!
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is one of those items I didn’t know I needed until I bought it. I thought I was doing a good job just washing my face with my hands. Since picking this up on Black Friday I’ve noticed my skin feels softer and cleaner without feeling stripped. It’s such a great deal, it’s hygienic and it provides the results of physical exfoliation without damaging your skin. I also love that you don’t need to replace the heads constantly like you do with a Clarisonic. I’m gonna pick up the full size Foreo and use the luna play plus for travel.
Palestine, TX
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really am enjoying using this facial cleaner. It is a nice product to use, easily starts you getting use to using a device in your skin care routine. It isn't disposable you can replace the batteries so for me that is a great step in trying to lessen my disposal forms of skin care. I find the device to be well insulated so no water gets into the device. I love this little guy! Couldn't be more happier with it. Worth the price and totally recommend.
Wallington , NJ
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Aarti J.
Amazing! I had been wanting one for a while. I bought this from the 21 days of beauty and have honestly used it twice a day everyday since and seem such an improvement already in my skin. I would have tiny bumps on my forehead along with some breakouts and this has cleared them up! I want to get the larger version as I love this item so much! if you're on the fence about buying just purchase. You won't be disappointed. So worth it!
Fresh Meadows, NY
Got this in the mini size for Christmas and I love it! It’s a simple one setting vibration that gently massages while cleansing my face. I love to use it around my nose for clogged pores and blackheads. The Luna play plus is so easy to use and the silicone touch points are rly easy to clean. The label says use up to 400 times so you don’t have to worry about having to charge it often.
el paso texas
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by aide A.
Lo compré solo para probarlo, por tanto revuelo que ha causado en redes. Pero oh sorpresa! Me encantó, deja mi piel súper limpia. He notado que han disminuido las rojeces y también los poros.. siento la piel súper suavecita. Lo uso por la noche después de desmaquillarme y antes del maquillaje.. me encanta ♡♡♡
Ask a question to the Influenster community...