Foreo LUNA™ play plus

LUNA play plus takes everything you love about the tiny but mighty LUNA play and adds that little extra plus you need for a perfect complexion. It has a larger brush head for distributing T-Sonic™ cleansing power, plus it uses a replaceable AAA battery for near-endless use!

When you want facial cleansing and massaging that complements both your skin and your busy lifestyle, look no further than the cute and compact LUNA play plus! It fits in your purse, backpack or gym bag and uses AAA batteries for a 1 – minute cleansing routine you can indulge in any time!

More gentle than any other deep cleansing brush, T-Sonic™ pulsations are diffused through soft silicone touchpoints to gently unclog your pores to remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil, plus dead skin cells and makeup residue. Using LUNA play plus twice a day wherever and whenever will leave your skin soft, smooth, and absolutely glowing!

LUNA play plus may be small, but it comes equipped with a broad 2-zone facial brush to suit every skin type. Its finer touchpoints to cleanse sensitive/normal skin on larger areas like the cheeks and forehead, while thicker touch points provide a deep and precise cleansing on areas like the T-zone.

What does this product do?
Do you feel like this is as effective as the larger versions? Do you us it 2x a day? Lastly, do you still use a manual exfoliant daily when using the Foreo Play Plus?
Does this work well and what do you use it with ?
Start your review of Foreo LUNA™ play plus!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica S.
Honolulu, HI
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Veronica S.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I saw its price, I did not know if its quality would be the same as the other Foreo, but do not hesitate to buy it, it is the same quality, for a lower price. I love it.
Gloria M.
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Gloria M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have the yellow version, and I really like the color. I also have the bigger fancier Lunas, but this is the most convenient one, so I barely reach for the other ones. It’s very durable, I’ve been using it for 2 years now. It’s been a godsend for preventing acnes. The only thing to be aware of is to not overuse it. If you have oily skin, use it once a day. Dry skin, once every two or three days. sensitive skin, at most once a week.
Jocelyn W.
Wichita, KS
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Jocelyn W.
I absolutely love my Foreo! It really helps exfoliate my skin and helps clean deep and massages my face. It's great with foaming cleansers or ones that suds up real well. Only down side is that it's a little expensive but well worth the investment!
Amanda R.
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Amanda R.
I love using this with my cleansing routine. It exfoliates my dead skin. I use it in and out of the shower. I’ve noticed a difference in my skin since I started using it. My pores are smaller and skin is softer. Also helps my serums absorb better!
Helen G.
Stroudsburg, PA
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Helen G.
I love washing my face with foreo but the charge isn’t works good, I need to change all the time
Jessica B.
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mini facial cleansing tool! You just wet your face, apply a little face cleanser, wet the tool and then get to work! It really does feel like it is exfoliating and afterwards my skin is SO SOFT. I had the full sized version for a few years but it got ruined so I bought the mini and it works the exact same and WAY cheaper!
Corrin C.
Chepachet, RI
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Corrin C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me start with, I was the worst with skincare, self care etc.....as a working mom, I opted for any extra sleep over taking care of myself. With that said, I started my dream job on March 2, 2020. Corporate job, corporate steady schedule, family friendly, and still doing work related to being a pharmacy tech. I was feeling good, dressing nice, doing my hair, etc..... We all know what happened 2 weeks later. Work from home (while training, with my 4 year old home all day with me not adjusting to the "germs", but honestly, who was) I stopped any and all self care and just concentrated at being mom, worker,and brand new hire learning virtually. Recently decided, that I enjoyed my skincare, so, let's kick it up a notch and make that the self care priority. Decided to finally get a Foreo....though I don't wear anything more then eye makeup, I always hated the idea of using my hands to clean my face....so I didn't. Ordered the Foreo Play Plus in midnight, figuring, if I loved it, I would upgrade to the mini 2 that I really wanted. Needless to say, I used it for a week, and grabbed the Luna mini 2 at Ultas days of beauty sale today. I am actually cleansing my face (I do double cleanse with face wipes on those rare eye makeup days) I did not do that.....unless in the shower, I just casually used a face wipe and called it a night. I've broken out a little bit, but that's to be expected.... it's nothing horrific and honestly, masks hide the worst of it. But holy crap, my skin feels clean.... actually clean. And soft....before doing the rest of my skincare regiment. I get excited to wash my face and outside of special events where I'm wearing all the makeup, that doesn't happen. I do wish this was truly waterproof.....I had read previously with the AAA batteries, that bringing it into the shower was not the best idea, so I just save my Dr Brandt's age defying exfoliator for shower days. It's small, only has one intensity, but felt great on my sensitive skin and could easily get into the nooks and crannies of the nose and chin areas. This, and sticking with my skincare regiment has been a huge, huge boost to my mood and overall self care. It's amazing how something so small, can help so much. I'm not sure what I'll do with the play plus now that I have my Luna mini 2, but it's an amazing size for travel, my 4tear old loves it, and having replaceable batteries (unlike the play) is great....I'm just very careful to keep the bottom as dry as possible so it doesn't rust. I can understand why it's being discontinued,but at the same time, this product convinced me to upgrade to the Foreo I really wanted.....and that's worth it in my book.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Taylor S.
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been eyeing the Foreo products for awhile now but just recently gotten into some more serious skin care. There’s a few version of these products with this being the smallest and the cheapest. Since I didn’t have the budget at the time to splurge on a full size model I thought this would be a good test option. My biggest issue is the shape/size. Yes I understand it’s the smallest because it’s the cheapest but the design makes it awkward to Palm and impossible to hold normally so you end up kind of holding it with your fingertips which gets uncomfortable fast. I keep mine on my sink and try not to wet the bottom when I clean it because I’ve read that it’s not airtight which leads to corrosion... time will tell. On the plus side I like this so much better than a regular facial brush. It’s easier to clean and makes my skin feel soft and smooth after use. I like the product/function. just not this version/model. I pair it with Botanics Hydration Burst Dual Action Cleanser for my sensitive, dry skin. All in all had I been able to test this out before purchasing I wouldn’t have bought it.
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta 😊 me deja la piel súper limpia 🥰 además que se puede usar con cualquier producto limpiador he visto una gran diferencia en mi piel, he visto una gran reducción de brotes de acné en mi piel ,, es súper fácil limpiarlo 🥰
Rangin K.
Smyrna, TN
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Rangin K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only used it for two days now but I can tell a bit of a difference in my skin I always use my hands when do skin care products which is probably not a good idea cause no matter how much we wash are hands it’s not good to touch our faces with them but this Foreo mini has been a help and I haven’t had a problems with my skin it actually cleans my face better and gets in all those hard areas really helps skin care products so their job so far I love it and would definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...