Foreo LUNA™ play plus

LUNA play plus takes everything you love about the tiny but mighty LUNA play and adds that little extra plus you need for a perfect complexion. It has a larger brush head for distributing T-Sonic™ cleansing power, plus it uses a replaceable AAA battery for near-endless use!

When you want facial cleansing and massaging that complements both your skin and your busy lifestyle, look no further than the cute and compact LUNA play plus! It fits in your purse, backpack or gym bag and uses AAA batteries for a 1 – minute cleansing routine you can indulge in any time!

More gentle than any other deep cleansing brush, T-Sonic™ pulsations are diffused through soft silicone touchpoints to gently unclog your pores to remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil, plus dead skin cells and makeup residue. Using LUNA play plus twice a day wherever and whenever will leave your skin soft, smooth, and absolutely glowing!

LUNA play plus may be small, but it comes equipped with a broad 2-zone facial brush to suit every skin type. Its finer touchpoints to cleanse sensitive/normal skin on larger areas like the cheeks and forehead, while thicker touch points provide a deep and precise cleansing on areas like the T-zone.

There seems to be so many different options to choose from! Which one works the best?
I just purchased this in a Black Friday sale, what is your favorite thing about this item? Any suggestions for best products to use it with?
Is there anyone who doesn't like forego? What about the Foreo LUNA™ play plus ?
Start your review of Foreo LUNA™ play plus!
Hopkinton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been loving this thing. I was skeptical that it would actually exfoliate but it really does! The first few times I used it with a foaming face wash but that didn’t work super well for me. Then I tried it with an oil cleanser and it’s made my skin so smooth and cleared up some acne. I use TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil but I’m sure any oil cleanser would work. I apply some to my face and rub it in a bit, then turn the Luna on and massage all over for a couple minutes. You can apply a good amount of pressure since the silicone bristles are pretty gentle. Then I rinse my face and finish with a foaming face wash. It works so well to clear out my pores without being too harsh. I use it everyday now! Side note: I saw some reviews saying that it gets corroded after a while, I just wash it after each use and dry it, keeping it away from water as much as possible.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using this product for about two months, and I purchased originally for someone else, but ended up keeping it. Anyway, the vibration feels good on the skin and the bristles are soft enough so as to not cause any abrasions or tearing. It uses less "scrubbing" and more "pulsating" to loosen up dirt or anything stuck in my pores. I use this nightly to help remove buildup that's accumulated throughout the day and my skin does feel refreshed and decongested. Overall though, I guess I haven't noticed a HUGE difference between cleansing my skin the traditional way versus cleansing with the Foreo. Ultimately, though, I will continue to use because i do think it helps in the long run. (Plus, there are a lot of studied anti-aging benefits to facial massage in general.)
Smyrna , TN
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by ren K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only used it for two days now but I can tell a bit of a difference in my skin I always use my hands when do skin care products which is probably not a good idea cause no matter how much we wash are hands it’s not good to touch our faces with them but this Foreo mini has been a help and I haven’t had a problems with my skin it actually cleans my face better and gets in all those hard areas really helps skin care products so their job so far I love it and would definitely recommend
Palestine, TX
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really am enjoying using this facial cleaner. It is a nice product to use, easily starts you getting use to using a device in your skin care routine. It isn't disposable you can replace the batteries so for me that is a great step in trying to lessen my disposal forms of skin care. I find the device to be well insulated so no water gets into the device. I love this little guy! Couldn't be more happier with it. Worth the price and totally recommend.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Got this in the mini size for Christmas and I love it! It’s a simple one setting vibration that gently massages while cleansing my face. I love to use it around my nose for clogged pores and blackheads. The Luna play plus is so easy to use and the silicone touch points are rly easy to clean. The label says use up to 400 times so you don’t have to worry about having to charge it often.
Fayetteville, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this cleaning device. I got the smaller one to try it out and it works really well. I feel like it’s more sanitary and scrubs better than than a brush like clarisonic. It also has great levels of vibrations and my face feels alot more thoroughly cleansed
Foreo LUNA™ play plus uploaded by Esmerald P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta 😊 me deja la piel súper limpia 🥰 además que se puede usar con cualquier producto limpiador he visto una gran diferencia en mi piel, he visto una gran reducción de brotes de acné en mi piel ,, es súper fácil limpiarlo 🥰
Glen Allen, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I decided to pick this up because Ulta had it on sale for half price, and I’m so glad I did! It has soft bristles and gentle vibrations that I feel really help cleanse and exfoliate my skin. I love it!
My skin feels and looks amazing after using this product! I ended up breaking out on my chin when my face was relatively pimple free beforehand, but this was probably just pore purging at work. It was a pricier item, but well worth the splurge!
Purchased at: Sephora
Es un producto muy bueno, limpia muy bien la piel de la cara y a la vez hace masaje, lo uso cuando me voy a poner una mascarilla, para que mi piel la absorba mejor, me encanta. Lo compré en black Friday y no fue tan costoso.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...