Add a Photo

By FOREO
#90 in Skin Care Tools
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A waterproof facial cleansing device that channels T-Sonic™ pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing. Solutions for:- Pores- Uneven skintone- Uneven texture If you want to know more… The LUNA™ play's two-zone brush is suitable for all skin types. The thicker touch-points deeply and precisely cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone, and the thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations, suitable for sensitive or dry skin. Combining T-Sonic pulsation with a nonabrasive silicone brush, this compact yet powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and lifts away 99.5 percent of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products to refine, brighten, and even out the complexion. This facial brush is hypoallergenic, phthalate-free, and uses body-safe silicone. It contains a non-rechargeable battery with up to 100 uses.
Photo (1)

4. It's so awesome and thorough yet not drying
5. I swear my skin is glowing and it feels great
6. I purchased the Luna 2 today after such a great experience
7. Once the battery dies you send back for recycling
Try it. It's awesome. I used to use a clarisonic then stopped. This guy really makes cleansing invigorating and fresh. Plus not having to replace brushes is phenomenal.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH

I got this for half price in a Fukubukuro (Lucky) bag when I was in Hawaii. I think the color is super cute and I love that you only have to charge it once every 4 months. It comes with a USB charger so they make it super convenient to recharge. But I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay full price for this. I think it does a good job at cleansing my skin but I've used better devices for way cheaper. I guess I was just hoping for more of a WOW factor, especially for the price.
Adele H.
Adele H.

I purchased this from Sephora to try out a Foreo product before splurging on the bigger one and I love it. It's compact size makes it easy for travel and it is not rough on my skin. Also, it's easy to clean, not as loud as I thought it would be and my skin has had no negative reactions to it. When the use is up, I'm using the $39 discount to purchase the Luna 2.
Denene
Denene

I have very dry, sensitive flaky skin so I have to worry about exfoliation daily. Most exfolients are too harsh but this is perfect. My skin gets the collagen boosting encouragement without damage and it feels really nice. It's waterproof and USB rechargeable. I'm very happy with this device
Megan G.
Megan G.

The Foreo Luna Play is a good alternative if you find the Clarisonic to be too harsh. It is super gentle on the skin while really cleansing the skin well. The price point is okay but just know that this version is not rechargeable.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingsport, TN

This is PERFECT for cleansing dry, sensitive skin. The little ridges do a great job of cleaning out dirt and grime while making sure that your skin isn't being irritated. Though pricey, they make a great addition to your skincare.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT

This makes my skin feel so smooth when I cleanse but I just don't understand why this isn't rechargeable for the steep $40 price. This is kind of a waste. It is the perfect size for travel though and it doesn't irritate
Emma C.
Emma C.

I purchased this product from Lookfantastic after hearing good reviews about it from various beauty bloggers.
I love the size of it, it's really compact and small enough to fit in a makeup bag or wash bag.
Despite it's size it's quite powerful and seems to do the trick, I've only been using it for a week but have noticed a slight improvement, my skin feels really soft.
It only has 100 uses, but as a starter product it's amazing and really good value for money.
morgan d.
morgan d.
Greenlawn, Ny

I recently purchased this and I love it... but I was wondering what do you do with it when the battery dies?