BY FOREO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A waterproof facial cleansing device that channels T-Sonic™ pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing. Solutions for:- Pores- Uneven skintone- Uneven texture If you want to know more… The LUNA™ play's two-zone brush is suitable for all skin types. The thicker touch-points deeply and precisely cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone, and the thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations, suitable for sensitive or dry skin. Combining T-Sonic pulsation with a nonabrasive silicone brush, this compact yet powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and lifts away 99.5 percent of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products to refine, brighten, and even out the complexion. This facial brush is hypoallergenic, phthalate-free, and uses body-safe silicone. It contains a non-rechargeable battery with up to 100 uses. see more...

• I recently purchased this and I love it... but I was wond...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is a great little device. It's small enough that it's perfect for travel and stores easily at home. It's easy to operate. I have very sensitive combination skin and this didn't bother my skin at all. My skin isn't over scrubbed when I use this. It works great with all of the foams and cleansers I've used. My face feels cleaner than it does when I just use a sponge or wash cloth. The price is a little steep but I highly recommend giving this a shot if you like electronic face cleansers.
Vicky Z.
Houston
I don't think this is worth the price. It's $40, a fraction of a cost of its larger sister, but it also only does a fraction of the work. The tiny size of this makes this hard to hold, and the vibration doesn't seem to do much, as it doesn't feel much different than using a non electronic silicone face brush. I've never tried the larger Lunas, but I've felt them in store, and it just seems much stronger. This also runs on battery, but I can't figure out how to change the battery. I returned this within a few uses.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT
This makes my skin feel so smooth when I cleanse but I just don't understand why this isn't rechargeable for the steep $40 price. This is kind of a waste. It is the perfect size for travel though and it doesn't irritate
Katie L.

4. It's so awesome and thorough yet not drying
5. I swear my skin is glowing and it feels great
6. I purchased the Luna 2 today after such a great experience
7. Once the battery dies you send back for recycling
Try it. It's awesome. I used to use a clarisonic then stopped. This guy really makes cleansing invigorating and fresh. Plus not having to replace brushes is phenomenal.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I got this for half price in a Fukubukuro (Lucky) bag when I was in Hawaii. I think the color is super cute and I love that you only have to charge it once every 4 months. It comes with a USB charger so they make it super convenient to recharge. But I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay full price for this. I think it does a good job at cleansing my skin but I've used better devices for way cheaper. I guess I was just hoping for more of a WOW factor, especially for the price.
Adele H.
I purchased this from Sephora to try out a Foreo product before splurging on the bigger one and I love it. It's compact size makes it easy for travel and it is not rough on my skin. Also, it's easy to clean, not as loud as I thought it would be and my skin has had no negative reactions to it. When the use is up, I'm using the $39 discount to purchase the Luna 2.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This is PERFECT for cleansing dry, sensitive skin. The little ridges do a great job of cleaning out dirt and grime while making sure that your skin isn't being irritated. Though pricey, they make a great addition to your skincare.
Denene
I have very dry, sensitive flaky skin so I have to worry about exfoliation daily. Most exfolients are too harsh but this is perfect. My skin gets the collagen boosting encouragement without damage and it feels really nice. It's waterproof and USB rechargeable. I'm very happy with this device
Megan G.
The Foreo Luna Play is a good alternative if you find the Clarisonic to be too harsh. It is super gentle on the skin while really cleansing the skin well. The price point is okay but just know that this version is not rechargeable.
pelin C.
Love this thing ! Have been having some serious skin problems and my pores and face look fo much cleaner with this. Its small and just perfect 💟
morgan d.
Greenlawn, Ny
I recently purchased this and I love it... but I was wondering what do you do with it when the battery dies?