Foreo LUNA(TM) mini Petal Pink uploaded by Laura V.

BY FOREO

A facial brush that channels T-Sonic™ pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing. The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. This product features body-safe silicone. It comes with a charger and a two-year warranty. "FOREO is revolutionizing the beauty world." Vogue Research results: In independent clinical trials, in compliance with GCP, on 66 subjects: - 99.5% removal of dirt - 98.5% removal of makeup residue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love this! It’s become part of my daily skincare routine. It’s not as harsh as a Clarisonic. It’s prettier too. The price is up there but ever since I started using this on my combination skin, it’s improved some of my horrible hormonal acne. It only needs charging once a year and it’s completely antibacterial. I’m in love. Highly recommend!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foreo has become one heck of a brand. They created the most diverse cleansing device on the market. The only person how could not benefit from this device would be someone who is allergic to latex or silicone. But Foreo is amazing none the less.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I was torn between foreo or clairsonuc so I went with foreo n omg I luv it my skin has never looked so good smooth clear n feels as if I've pampered it daily I will never b without my foreo mini luna2
Emma M.
Brookhaven, GA
I have been using my Foreo for about 8 weeks. My skin feels incredibly soft. I had a few breakouts and it cleared them up and made my skin shine. It was a bit pricey but exceeded my expectations and well worth it. Would highly recommend.
Danielle W.
Kenvil, NJ
Hi LOVE my Foreo! I used to use the Clearsonic, which I thought was working for a while, and then I tried the Foreo and it changed my life! The clearsonic washes your face, don't get me wrong, but the Foreo cleans so deep. I feel that dirt stays in the clearsonic, but the Foreo is so easy to rinse the dirt away and keep going! The packaging is great and the little Brissels get into every nook and cleans amazing! I would 100% recommend this and buy it again over the Clearsonic!
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Love these pricey lil things. But can't afford to buy. One sweet day I will
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this product ♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL
City :MEKNES
Zip code : 50040
Country: MOROCCO
Paola T.
Weston city, FL
This is really work For you??? How use it??
Jordana B.
I just ordered this on the shopping channel and I'm wondering what your experience has been? I have dry skin and some hormonal acne.