Foreo LUNA(TM) mini Petal Pink uploaded by Laura V.

BY FOREO

A facial brush that channels T-Sonic™ pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing. The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. This product features body-safe silicone. It comes with a charger and a two-year warranty. "FOREO is revolutionizing the beauty world." Vogue Research results: In independent clinical trials, in compliance with GCP, on 66 subjects: - 99.5% removal of dirt - 98.5% removal of makeup residue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Both me and my boyfriend love this product! And I'm even okay sharing because the silicone prevents the growth or spreading of bacteria! I had been on the market for a face cleansing tool to provide gentle daily exfoliation for my combination skin. This tool is safe to stay in the shower, practically never needs to be recharged (I've owned it for over 6 months, with 2 users, and have yet to feel it needs to be charged), and you don't need to buy replacement brush heads (biggest draw for me)! I'm happy I bought this version over the cheaper Play--which can't be recharged--because I know I'd like to use it as long as possible before repurchasing. I can't say I need the extra speeds that other versions have, but I do wish I could apply serums with a flat surface. If you're on the fence, this is a great mid-range version to purchase! I love mine and my skin is healthier than ever!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love this! It’s become part of my daily skincare routine. It’s not as harsh as a Clarisonic. It’s prettier too. The price is up there but ever since I started using this on my combination skin, it’s improved some of my horrible hormonal acne. It only needs charging once a year and it’s completely antibacterial. I’m in love. Highly recommend!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I absolutely love my Luna! I don’t know what I would do without it. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it in my opinion, especially since it’s silicone so you don’t have to keep replacing the brush head like with other automatic exfoliating face tools. It’s super easy to use and it gives a nice exfoliation where you can choose between two different speeds. It’s also super simple to clean as well.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I was torn between foreo or clairsonuc so I went with foreo n omg I luv it my skin has never looked so good smooth clear n feels as if I've pampered it daily I will never b without my foreo mini luna2
Maritza M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foreo has become one heck of a brand. They created the most diverse cleansing device on the market. The only person how could not benefit from this device would be someone who is allergic to latex or silicone. But Foreo is amazing none the less.
Danielle W.
Parsippany, NJ
Hi LOVE my Foreo! I used to use the Clearsonic, which I thought was working for a while, and then I tried the Foreo and it changed my life! The clearsonic washes your face, don't get me wrong, but the Foreo cleans so deep. I feel that dirt stays in the clearsonic, but the Foreo is so easy to rinse the dirt away and keep going! The packaging is great and the little Brissels get into every nook and cleans amazing! I would 100% recommend this and buy it again over the Clearsonic!
Emma M.
Brookhaven, GA
I have been using my Foreo for about 8 weeks. My skin feels incredibly soft. I had a few breakouts and it cleared them up and made my skin shine. It was a bit pricey but exceeded my expectations and well worth it. Would highly recommend.
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
Love these pricey lil things. But can't afford to buy. One sweet day I will
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this product ♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL
City :MEKNES
Zip code : 50040
Country: MOROCCO
Maisie H.
This device cleanses well but I found it a little over hyped. They are expensive devices and I found if i used it too regularly it irritated my skin a little. I do still use it but not daily, I use it once a week/once a fortnight to give my skin a deep cleanse and I find this works best for me. Had I have known I would only use it ever so often I probably wouldn’t have purchased it as it is a big investment to make.
Paola T.
Sunrise, FL
This is really work For you??? How use it??
Jordana B.
I just ordered this on the shopping channel and I'm wondering what your experience has been? I have dry skin and some hormonal acne.